Mystikal Server

smoochy boys on tour

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Hey, just thought I would post and see if I could get any feedback on my server...What do you guys think overall and what can I do to improve the server? Check out the server statistic pages at www.re1oaded.co.uk and visit the forum :D

thx

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
Mystikal said:
22 ppl read and not one reply come on guys :P If you haven't tried it yet then visit www.re1oaded.co.uk site just had a make-over aswell :P
it gud until lvl 25, needs some gud lvling places for then or slow down the lvling on 15-25..

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Did you bother to look around m8? Theres plenty of levelling places :S Anyways I'll make some more :P

Thx

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Changed Start level and exp has been up'd :) Also I added a new Pet Taming Room and a few new levelling area's + bosses :D Hope to see more of you here soon :P

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Servers been up quite a while now :) And going pretty well. It's up almost all of the time and is only ever down when rebooting which takes no more than 30mins depending on if Im adding stuff :)

Oh yea Ip = 82.0.60.143
Name = Mystikal

Gohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
wot i meant was that it is a small shock when it suddenly gets abit harder to level, form the low level cave place you start at..

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Gr8 Server :D

I dont usually go for this type of server when i first got on but its class.

Needs a few more lvin places from 22+ i think :/ , but Gr8 Host and Gr8 Gm Atom, who is very quick at fixin stuff and always helpful. Doing extremely well to GM on his own, although Jewel will be Gm when she gets on :D

Wd gd server and wd for fixing and updating so fast and on ure own :D

BloodSmith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2004
Lionheart said:
Gr8 Server :D

I dont usually go for this type of server when i first got on but its class.

Needs a few more lvin places from 22+ i think :/ , but Gr8 Host and Gr8 Gm Atom, who is very quick at fixin stuff and always helpful. Doing extremely well to GM on his own, although Jewel will be Gm when she gets on :D

Wd gd server and wd for fixing and updating so fast and on ure own :D

Read the name.,.. MYSTIKAL nor Mythica or however you spell :P