Mythical-Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
Banner.jpg

This server is still looking for a host which will hopefully be done by the end of this week and the server should also be up by then.
The rates of the server are not decided yet beacuse on the forum there is a thread for the players to decide what they want the rates to be.

Also there is on the same Thread a place for you to give your opinion on a item nae and if your item name is chosen then it will be made and you will get a reward for winning.

The server team have some great ideas which i think you will enjoy but i wont spoil the suprise for you.

Forum: http://www.mythical-mir.co.uk/

I am forwarding this for a friend and although it is not up yet it still looks mint to play :ppunk:

Last edited:

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
hi could you give some information about the server eg

exp rate
how easey it is to get money
and any think alse you think is useful

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
He said exp rate is still undecided. Look forward to when you release more information :P.

robhw

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2006
the xp rate was decided at x64 yesterday but is now being uped to over x100

gold rate is going to be x10 atm but on forum u ay be able to change the rates by putting down ur opinion on a thread made up for you

selphie86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2007
on mars
Banner.jpg

hi this server now has a host we are setting up now if you would like to voice ur opinions in what u wud like in the server the exp rate the gold rate and the drop rate and even have a chance at naming some of the items please go to the forums at http://www.mythical-mir.co.uk/forums/ we do have a website but it is still under construction i would like to thank the people that has helped with this server as its not been easy finding a host. ty and i look forward to sein you on game and on our forums.

Unicorn Mythical-Mir Team

Last edited:

pheonix653

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2007
Hi Every1

Today Mythical-Mir is going into Beta Testing, There are still a few bugs to iron out, but we are hopin that with this testing period, we can balance out the game so everyone can enjoy what we have to offer.

A few days ago we decided on Exp Rate of 64x with a goldRate of 2x, The exp rate is now fixed, so that will not change, But Goldrate, we are still a little undecided on.

Just a taster of whats being put into game is

* Noobville - need level 20 to get out of this place.
* Hero Pvp System
* Fame Given Per Level that you aquire
* GuildPoint System
* Event Maps
* Unique quests
* New Items (Mythical, Elderake sets)
* New Weps (ElysianStaff, SwordofValhalla)
* Guild Healing Scrolls
* Talisman Bundles
* Anti Para Ring!!!!!

The scipts for these have already been Created, but we havent enabled access to them yet, should be done before we go live.

There is a lot more to be added, so stay Tuned is best bet or try out the Server yourself.

All details will be posted on the forums at www.mythical-mir.co.uk/forums/

Thankyou

Pheonix (Mythical-Mir)

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
Hi Every1

Today Mythical-Mir is going into Beta Testing, There are still a few bugs to iron out, but we are hopin that with this testing period, we can balance out the game so everyone can enjoy what we have to offer.

A few days ago we decided on Exp Rate of 64x with a goldRate of 2x, The exp rate is now fixed, so that will not change, But Goldrate, we are still a little undecided on.

Just a taster of whats being put into game is

* Noobville - need level 20 to get out of this place.
* Hero Pvp System
* Fame Given Per Level that you aquire
* GuildPoint System
* Event Maps
* Unique quests
* New Items (Mythical, Elderake sets)
* New Weps (ElysianStaff, SwordofValhalla)
* Guild Healing Scrolls
* Talisman Bundles
* Anti Para Ring!!!!!

The scipts for these have already been Created, but we havent enabled access to them yet, should be done before we go live.

There is a lot more to be added, so stay Tuned is best bet or try out the Server yourself.

All details will be posted on the forums at www.mythical-mir.co.uk/forums/

Thankyou

Pheonix (Mythical-Mir)

Sounds Good ill be playing

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
It's not to bad, the caves are a bit strange, exp doesn't seem x64.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
i just had a go on this server pritty good tbh found ghoul on noobvile he powned me tho then server was haveing reboot but as a server its very good no lag at all

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
This server is good on first impressions, alot of recents servers have been rushed and its been blatently obvious that this was the case.

However this has all the basics of a top server all the things u expect are there, as well as a few little origional features noobsville being somewere other than bichonary for example and the npc's in town being the statues. Granted these are only small features but at least it shows they are trying to be individual and are putting work in.

Taking into consideration that it is only in Beta testing atm it seems very promising.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Very good server so far, just found out its only a test and will be reset so dont make same mistake i did lol ;) will definately give it another go when its up properly though

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I was told that as well, cahrs probs wiped so i cba to level and that. Got level 41, got bord.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
this server contains some pritty cool npcs lets you no if bosses are alive or dead so saves you runing all the way to kr to find its dead

pheonix653

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2007
Hi All

A Lil update, Server is in Beta but after a recent Poll the game will move straight from Beta too Live, without a wipe.

Yes in some Respect server has been brought online a lil Premature, however it is our belief that the Game can be Better Tuned to your tastes, by doing this.

Gm Activity is High, so any bugs or discrepancies that unbalance the game will be ironed out within a couple of hours.

And we are always working on more ways to improve on what we already have, i hope you come along and see what we have to offer

Pheonix
Mythical-mir Team

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Hi All

A Lil update, Server is in Beta but after a recent Poll the game will move straight from Beta too Live, without a wipe.

Yes in some Respect server has been brought online a lil Premature, however it is our belief that the Game can be Better Tuned to your tastes, by doing this.

Gm Activity is High, so any bugs or discrepancies that unbalance the game will be ironed out within a couple of hours.

And we are always working on more ways to improve on what we already have, i hope you come along and see what we have to offer

Pheonix
Mythical-mir Team

.... dont start changing your mind now, whole reason im not in your server yet was because you stated all char would be wiped after beta........ dunno if i cba at all now ><

pheonix653

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2007
.... dont start changing your mind now, whole reason im not in your server yet was because you stated all char would be wiped after beta........ dunno if i cba at all now ><

Things always change, i cannot help that. This decision was based on a Poll, requested by the players.
I rather keep the peeps that are playing at the moment, than to try and keep someone that hasnt tried the server yet.

Maybe this would cause flames, but its the truth tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.