Mythik's Mir 2 [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Is the acc thing fixed on warriors ? Or lowered agil on mobs/bosses?
Took like 10 days off cuz I was cba to play like that..

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
CHM power - done
-Lvl 50 skill Power - done
-lvl 70 armours - done - made some for war n wizz
crimson slayer acc - done
guild limit - Done - 50
SFB distance - Done
theres also alot of updates he has done in the past couple of days, and am sure he has ALOT more on its way, as hes just 1 man its going to be a lil slow but hes working through all the bugs while trying to improve the server aswell. hope more ppl come and play :)

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
is there a mirror to the download link as its just goes to a blank page for me.

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
is there a mirror to the download link as its just goes to a blank page for me.

I just checked, all working :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Is the acc thing fixed on warriors ? Or lowered agil on mobs/bosses?
Took like 10 days off cuz I was cba to play like that..

New acc brace you can get from quests. also warrior weapons have added ACC.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Do you have download link that isn't mega? as just get blank screen?

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
Having issues with mega, they seem to have blocked my client for ToS violations. I'll look for another host.

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
I can host your main client if you can sort out your patches and updates yourself mythik?

Thanks pal, seems my mega upload is working again and the message I got was due to maintenance - although mega seems to be down a lot I could do with another source for download!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ive got your client from mega, but my home net is really bad so im uploading your client to my webspace but its taking a while, once its done ill let you know the link.

Should be done by tomorrow morning. Im quite happy to host a client its no problem at all, but cant provide access to it so cant do your updates or patchers sorry :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:55 PM ----------

http://titanquestitems.co.uk/Mythik/Client.rar

Last edited:

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
ive got your client from mega, but my home net is really bad so im uploading your client to my webspace but its taking a while, once its done ill let you know the link.

Should be done by tomorrow morning. Im quite happy to host a client its no problem at all, but cant provide access to it so cant do your updates or patchers sorry :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:55 PM ----------

http://titanquestitems.co.uk/Mythik/Client.rar

That's quite alright buddy, thank you very much. It's very kind of you to host for me. If you need a favour sometime give me a shout :)

I'll add this as an alternate download.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
i have a hero warr (F) one , its dc is fked up lol , only 14 dc with added items and UE skill , hope you sort that out pls
and where is the 55+ cave ? searched in tree path and all caves r redvalley only !

/tkanh

---------- Post Merged on 09-04-2014 at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-04-2014 at 02:39 PM ----------

bump =/ ..

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
i have a hero warr (F) one , its dc is fked up lol , only 14 dc with added items and UE skill , hope you sort that out pls
and where is the 55+ cave ? searched in tree path and all caves r redvalley only !

/tkanh

---------- Post Merged on 09-04-2014 at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-04-2014 at 02:39 PM ----------

bump =/ ..

Hi mate, been at work. Only just been able to get to pc.

Tree path npc to 55+ cave is a statue npc, as you go up from treepath ent theres a left turn, take it for less than 10 seconds then stop, then run straight up to a row of trees. cant miss it.

I think the dc issue is inherent in the hero files (as I read whilst browsing this forum past few months) i don't think theres anything i can do.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
lvl 55 cave npc got removed ? =/

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:45 PM ----------

and when will dual skill be ingame ?
or at least combo skill's ?

would be more exciting hunting for them =/

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
As far as I'm aware mate they are, should be able to buy them from the hero Npc? If not let me know.

55 cave is now the KR for frozen Temple in the new province, had to remove it to work on it :)

Tonight's update (not yet active):

NEW MAP: SnowfallDistrict 55+ town map with:
NEW CAVES: FrozenTemple,ZombieShip(75+)
NEW CUSTOM ITEMS;
VeteranKit 58 to 80 lvl
New weapons 75+
Plus an extra special rare weapon called "TheMrBiggles".
New armours for higher levels.
Cap increased to lvl 160.

Get to snowfall district via the bw teleport npcs
Thanks!

gamemaster

clinty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2010
How hard is it to level up on ere? Was looking for a server to play but dont really wanna grind the lower levels out

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
How hard is it to level up on ere? Was looking for a server to play but dont really wanna grind the lower levels out
its really easy to lvl you can catch up easly , i advice you to try this game
if you have any lvling proplem just pm me ingame to help you

/tkanh

---------- Post Merged at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:04 PM ----------

As far as I'm aware mate they are, should be able to buy them from the hero Npc? If not let me know.

55 cave is now the KR for frozen Temple in the new province, had to remove it to work on it :)

Tonight's update (not yet active):

NEW MAP: SnowfallDistrict 55+ town map with:
NEW CAVES: FrozenTemple,ZombieShip(75+)
NEW CUSTOM ITEMS;
VeteranKit 58 to 80 lvl
New weapons 75+
Plus an extra special rare weapon called "TheMrBiggles".
New armours for higher levels.
Cap increased to lvl 160.

Get to snowfall district via the bw teleport npcs
Thanks!

gamemaster

dual skills aren't in the hero npc , and what about combo skills mate ?

mythikValentine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 6, 2014
Server up. had some last minute issues with Frozen Temple but resolved now :) come try the new maps.

@Ihave, I'll add them to the list of things to add in bud, I think duel skills (ones with your hero) are in. unsure about combo

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
any chance of raising hero exp ?
hero's barely lvl up , it would be more exciting to lvl our hero's with us :)

consider it please , thanks in advance .

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:06 AM ----------

server down ?