Name 3 of your Dream Team!

smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
That wasn't a dig btw, I'd imagine if you've put as much effort into the graphical side of things you will probably put same effort into the game play.
Jamie's a fantastic coder, 1 of the best, but he does some questionable game design imo lol (ps love u jamie)

Questionable? Downright abominable more like.

• Carrot
Reactions: zedina

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Game play on Reborn was brilliant.
What Sanj does need is a community manager :p
It isn't bad for most Solo GMs/ Teams to have these.

I am planning to have 2 if they are still up for it when I go live.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Worst part about running a server is community management.... that'll be a hard role to sell!

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Although I only came back to mir during covid and missed it, everybody seems to benchmark servers off Chronicles.

So they would be the team to pick for me, I don't think any of them are about now apart from lcd?

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Why would you rate me as advertiser I'm terrible at advertising.

I like @Sanjian content, think he cares a lot about how things look and clearly goes to great lengths to perfect stuff. Always nice to see his work. no idea what his gameplay and stuff is like tho as never played his servers, but u can tell it'll at least be a really nice looking game.

To be honest, i tried to have my picks for the dream team to be based on the influence of those individuals to the community or atleast from what i could see

But choosing you for the advertising spot was kinda random if im being honest lol, Its mainly because i didn‘t see any good adverts

Ever since i joined LOMCN people tend to miss the biggest factor of having a high usercount and attracting players which is “a good advert“, nowadays i only see the same templates as other server adverts filled with wall of letters rather than putting an effort on exciting things like a promo video, customised autopatcher..etc

And regarding jamie and sanjian both are icons at their spots, crystal files were brought to us by jamie which is and will ever be the greatest coded files ever 😍

And Sanjian is a beast tbh and proved to us hes an alien for those new features and creative idea’s he has made in his all mir servers lol, so im pretty sure hes worthy of the content advisor/coder too.
Here is something i quickly made to show what an advert promo video is like :

this is just a basic promo with no deep details but im hoping in the future i could see people making epic promo’s with more details, pictures and better motions/effects included rather than just typing whats your server details.

P.s
Sorry to the ones i added their nicknames in the video without their permissions
I just added the first ones that came up to mind lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
To be honest, i tried to have my picks for the dream team to be based on the influence of those individuals to the community or atleast from what i could see

But choosing you for the advertising spot was kinda random if im being honest lol, Its mainly because i didn‘t see any good adverts

Ever since i joined LOMCN people tend to miss the biggest factor of having a high usercount and attracting players which is “a good advert“, nowadays i only see the same templates as other server adverts filled with wall of letters rather than putting an effort on exciting things like a promo video, customised autopatcher..etc

And regarding jamie and sanjian both are icons at their spots, crystal files were brought to us by jamie which is and will ever be the greatest coded file ever 😍

And Sanjian is a beast tbh and proved to us hes an alien for those new features and creative idea’s he has made in his all mir servers lol, so im pretty sure hes worthy of the content advisor/coder too.

this is just a basic promo with no deep details but im hoping in the future i could see people making epic promo’s with more details, pictures and better motions/effects included rather than just typing whats your server details.

P.s
Sorry to the ones i added their nicknames in the video without their permissions
Make me an advert please 😂
How much. No seriously. Let’s talk.

Reactions: Sanjian

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

And regarding jamie and sanjian both are icons at their spots, crystal files were brought to us by jamie which is and will ever be the greatest coded files ever 😍

P.s
The video is a really good idea.

Something that I will probably look at doing, as long as I can figure out basics of video editing for it to look decent.

It's so much easier to showcase your server in a video then it is in walls of texts and pictures

Anyone recommend any good video software? :D

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

P.s
That video is pretty impressive to be fair.

Well played.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
That video is pretty impressive to be fair.

Well played.

Thank you, glad to see some are liking it even when it had 0 efforts put in

But that was only to show what a promo video is like and wishing to see that becoming a regular thing in lomcn adverts.

Something that I will probably look at doing, as long as I can figure out basics of video editing for it to look decent.

It's so much easier to showcase your server in a video then it is in walls of texts and pictures

Glad to see your adding that to your current project, surely gonna have a huge impact with the HD quality stuff uve got added.

I PM’ed you with what i have used for that video
Best of luck

Make me an advert please
😂

How much. No seriously. Let’s talk.
As tempting as that sounds but have to pass on that offer sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tai

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

you were looking for someone to do you vids... @IHaveALongName whipped up a quick fake vid thats more professional than anything i could do with video editing... you two should talk :)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda

P.s

Nice impactful video that,

You should change the team to Jev, Valhalla and it be good to go, isn’t this already a thing with Jevs server called LoMCN. Currently in testing phase, I see someone linked the discord to it above

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

You should change the team to Jev, Valhalla and it be good to go, isn’t this already a thing with Jevs server called LoMCN. Currently in testing phase, I see someone linked the discord to it above
the lomcn server will always be in testing phase haha, thats what the server is for, to test the code and Jev's database in a live environment

edit: also, I'm technically not on a team with Jev when it comes to the public test server, I just host it for him :D

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

the lomcn server will always be in testing phase haha, thats what the server is for, to test the code and Jev's database in a live environment

edit: also, I'm technically not on a team with Jev when it comes to the public test server, I just host it for him :D

It's not a LOMCN server it's called Crystal Test..........

Will Smith Oscars GIF by Lovable Curves

• Carrot
Reactions: Sanjian and zedina