Name 3 of your Dream Team!

smoochy boys on tour

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Nice impactful video that,

You should change the team to Jev, Valhalla and it be good to go, isn’t this already a thing with Jevs server called LoMCN. Currently in testing phase, I see someone linked the discord to it above
1EB6EFEC-36C7-44FB-98F2-D6236BEC817F.png
Crystal Public Test Server.

No way associated with LOMCN. Testing @Far’s code and my database. Both of which are public and not owned by LOMCN.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Why would you rate me as advertiser I'm terrible at advertising.

I like @Sanjian content, think he cares a lot about how things look and clearly goes to great lengths to perfect stuff. Always nice to see his work. no idea what his gameplay and stuff is like tho as never played his servers, but u can tell it'll at least be a really nice looking game.

Your content made for some of the most fun servers I've played.

Sanj makes pretty looking **** with cool little features, but in terms of actual gameplay content Ben's servers always hit the mark.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
you were looking for someone to do you vids... @IHaveALongName whipped up a quick fake vid thats more professional than anything i could do with video editing... you two should talk :)

@LightBringer has some cool idea’s and can‘t wait to see his final touch at his server, I don’t mind working with him after seeing his latest update on the showcase section if hes willing to team up ofcourse

Regardless of the cool features he has ingame but what triggered me the most is his vision and concept of the server, unlike most of the servers nowadays which have a blank insights and just “another mir server”.

• Love
Reactions: LightBringer