Need Server and Client files!!!

cristi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
hmmmmm Dublin
I've been using mir 1.4 for a long time.. I've recently been reading and trying all sorts of links to get a working Mir 1.9 Server. And fixed client one that doesnt update to legendofmir. I have read all over since monday... I'm at the point were I cant use the 1.9 clients, but I can sorta run the 1.9 on my older client. Though It seems i'm only using the wil files and wix...... and has major errors.. If anyone has the "DirectLink" not another fourm to read for a complete server setup for 1.9 and a fixed 1.9 client I would much appreciate it. Sorry for sounding peod. but these smilies are lagging how I type and it's annoying me..

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
as for a client why done you ask a server owner thats got a server online, if you can use there client.. as for the server files is all the links are dead dont know were u will get them

lif

cristi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
hmmmmm Dublin
I've already tried all those on the page that coher with 1.9 foundation works but it's way to laggy,with the M2Server.exe that uses up all my ram... I have 512mb ram.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
All m2servers use the same amount of ram.

Its due to the mob spawns and the map files.

If you want a lag free server buy some more ram/remove mob spawns/remove maps.

Beard.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
if u want less lag do this

1. shop npcs do them at 50 not 100 or 200 (coz its a p/server and u dont need more)

2. spawns do them at say 15 mins not less or add less mobs.

3. you could do the NoClearMonList and delete some or all of the mobs inside.

4. as beard said buy more ram, we use 4 gig of ram on our server.

lif

cristi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
hmmmmm Dublin
Hmm that may work as well When you said get rid of maps you mean delete the maps off the server? Does that include the mobs on them? and how do I get ride of the Smilies thing to the right of this text box?:mad: and ty for the info hope it works.

Sorry for double post, But as well what maps can I get rid of? Is It possible I can replace these maps with the old mir1.4 server maps and 1.4mob list? for less lag?

Ok I took off all the mobs... And I lagg the same. None better. I have to wait a min before every step. My words dont appear for a min as well. Any commands I do takes a min. And Yes It does save when I logout so I am connected still.. Just very bad server lag for some wierd reason.. My comp doesnt seem to be lagging... But the server is.. the 1.4 never lagged much at all..

Last edited by a moderator:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
if u want less lag do this

1. shop npcs do them at 50 not 100 or 200 (coz its a p/server and u dont need more)

2. spawns do them at say 15 mins not less or add less mobs.

3. you could do the NoClearMonList and delete some or all of the mobs inside.

4. as beard said buy more ram, we use 4 gig of ram on our server.

lif

mate read what i said i never said anything about deleteing maps, were did you get that from

lif

cristi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2005
hmmmmm Dublin
I was talking to beard.... and how do I fix the skill problems whenever I try to set them to shortcuts f1-f9 it freezes.. Also My heaven's robes look like evilape when put on..

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
tbh if your goimg to learn how to use the 1.9 files dont you may as well start learning the 2.3 DM2 files might take a little longer but the server wont be out of date buy the time u learned it.