Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
EnemyX, thats the 1.8 client :x not the 1.4 :( Sadly those idiots took it down to stop us from getting it

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
You don't actually need the 1.4 client to connect to a private server. we have a small download on our site that will convert anyversion of mir into P server standerds, You must use this before installing any of the server patch's

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
That dont work like that, it can't be a small d/l because 1.8 uses a whole diff object library than 1.4 so you have to have a huge downgrade of the libraries and then another one for your map files, (sounds dont matter) and finally the exe :p =/ I think you can do it so you offer these patches, but tbh, you might aswell host the whole installation files.

¬_¬ Prove me wrong, lol
:tyty:
Turin

Obsolete

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 14, 2004
Portugal
i download mir2 from lordofchaos and the file is corrupted, then i try a second time and the same error.

e really want play mir2 but i cant find a link working

Swifty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Obsolete i get the same error... i do have the 1.3 client tho... can any1 tell me is theres a patch to go from 1.3 to 1.4?

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Turin said:
That dont work like that, it can't be a small d/l because 1.8 uses a whole diff object library than 1.4 so you have to have a huge downgrade of the libraries and then another one for your map files, (sounds dont matter) and finally the exe :p =/ I think you can do it so you offer these patches, but tbh, you might aswell host the whole installation files.

¬_¬ Prove me wrong, lol
:tyty:
Turin

Did you test the files? they do work, they currently ain't available at the moment as our main site is down, but if you really want to prove yourself wrong then get me on msn ([email protected]) and i will send them Just for the simple fact i don't take to kindly to being called a liar.

Oh and the download is about 10mb

mrj6000

i have the original mir 1.4 from legend of mir.net on a disk :P, if i can find the disk, ne1 want it?
edit: found it!

Status
Not open for further replies.