Need .....

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Well i got server in the making Gr8 but all i need is a hexer and a Host dont have 2 be 24/7 tbh and i dont want it 2 lag gm places offered Lots of new items added

If u wud like 2 help add [email protected]

And im doing everything else Maps Mobs Npcs Items spawns drops -.-

Thanks

/Doaky

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Well Im adding stuff as we say we need a 24/7 host reliable and no lag if u think u can do this add me 2 msn plzz [email protected] and another thing we need is a map maker u also add me ty

/Doaky

Keenan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2004
tust me everyone who wants a job with doaky

dont trust him ,dont listen to what he says plus i been there b4 n the server we created went down after a day i think with doaky. bout a month l8er he opened a new server with exactaly the same files n i typed in a item witch was from the old server witch me n a couple of guys did with him .n he sed i hacked his comp looking through the files lol

ill never help him again just tellin ya;)

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
OMG azn u want the truth get a life u was nearly crying coz i didnt make u a gm u come bk 2 me coz i sed i had a new server and u cud help u sed u was off 2 play mir 3 server and sed at least it wud be 24/7 lmao u come bk when i sed mine was up and i wudnt use nwt u made for any server i dont hack ppl get a life u dick and i dont need yur help how did u actually help me sit there on yur fat ass and gm for the fun of it u done no work 2 server when i reduced u 2 lvl 7 coz i was sick of u lvling yur m8s and u went y ant i a gm ask anto121 he knows the truth about u and we both made the server and we didnt hack no files off any1 like 2 see u make a server

Peace

/Doaky