NetCom training?

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Canyon anybody comment on this company?

I've decided minimum wage as a carer is just not good enough anymore and I'm really pushing for a IT career again.

Can I trust this company?

Its a funded 12 week course. In that I'll basically learn and do the tests for btec and comptia+

Any other suggestions are welcome. I've got an interview Tuesday but that's for an apprenticeship at 14k a year 🙄

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Canyon anybody comment on this company?

I've decided minimum wage as a carer is just not good enough anymore and I'm really pushing for a IT career again.

Can I trust this company?

Its a funded 12 week course. In that I'll basically learn and do the tests for btec and comptia+

Any other suggestions are welcome. I've got an interview Tuesday but that's for an apprenticeship at 14k a year 🙄
What's the apprenticeship doing? 14k? what were you on before £18k odd? you only actually get 16k from now... earning 14k a year you get £13k odd, and potentially could get a top-up from the government? No idea tbh, I really should look at getting into IT, no clue where to start tbh.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I rather go to a bootcamp, but a good one. Some recruiting companies even offer them for free and then they offer you jobs.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I did a course years ago in IT.

Have you checked reviews to see if they are good?

Good to see you want to move up from being on minimum wage.

Reactions: PoPcOrN

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
@Alecs Screenshot_20220514-020550_Drive.jpg

This gives an EG layout of there training. Bootcamp at the end. Not that I know what the difference is
I rather go to a bootcamp, but a good one. Some recruiting companies even offer them for free and then they offer you jobs.
I don't suppose you're able to point me in the direction of these? All I'm finding is ones costing £6000+

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
@Alecs

I don't suppose you're able to point me in the direction of these? All I'm finding is ones costing £6000+

I have no idea for the UK but if they exist here, they should exist there. Do you have LinkedIn? I usually find those things there. There are many many IT recruiters with all kind of training offers.