New Build "Windows Installation Freezes on logo screen"

smoochy boys on tour

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Hello all,

So i have finally got my PC to post as per previous threads, but apon installing windows it freezes before any options come up for me to select.

I used windows creation tool to create a bootable stick.
The stick had windows installed already i thought he could have become corrupted so I formatted and reinstalled, with no luck.

All i can get is to the windows logo, it will post 2 loading dots then freeze, it sometimes then decides to restart and try again.

I am getting no memory errors or anything like that, I have reseated my ram etc to make sure that wasnt the fault, This is my first pc build that has taken 3 weeks to build due to all the errors i have encountered. -Learning curve i suppose.

My Build:
MOBO - Asus A320m-K
CPU - Ryzen 1300x
GPU - Radeon RX 560 4Gb OC
Mem - x2 DDR4 silicon 4gb ram sticks

Any information will be appreciated as i have hit a dead end and u sure what to do.11

Edit - I have been searching google for what seems like days with no result and very limited information!

Last edited:

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Older PCs would fail to boot if you closed the pc down with a USB stick in it then tried to boot the pc without the stick in it.

Is the BIOS set to look for your USB as a bootable media ?

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Older PCs would fail to boot if you closed the pc down with a USB stick in it then tried to boot the pc without the stick in it.

Is the BIOS set to look for your USB as a bootable media ?
it is im sure, i have also loaded it to boot straight to the bootable device rather then BIOS then the device with still no result, I am trying to try and update bios this evening when i finish work, could this be an issue?