New cave Video ( boss at end auto tt out of here lol)

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
just popped into red moon cave this what it looks like

record as stand new time i record at best

Last edited:

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
nice video, whats are the spells above your potion belt bar? and how do i set up auto TT?

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
8 = DOgz
9 = Hex
0 = Skel
- = Amc buff
= = ac buff

auto potter and tt is in game configuration > protect and it in english now

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
cheers stupple :) ........slayer this server has been up since the beginning of the year i have recently returned to playing, found out 2 days ago a new server is launching on the 24th, this has definitely raised some eye brows will have to see what happens next

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Hmm i dont no i pettery sure if I joined on the new server I rule it. As I know alot about it and can play in the mass ping but I would say lot other people would be thinking the same think. I pop on to check RME talk to few people the main server dead then do lot event's but the content it not that good like taos spell not all in yet or not dropped. This is 1st cave that then add form close beta and it was all ready to add in.

The game could be good but come down to events that Spurs it for me lots exp event free gold and exp for ppl who UK don't have a job as it 12-14hrs are daily free. And items then give out think it super good are crap lol I turn round to them befor say I give them away or sell them to shop then sad then rare I like clear not

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
How many different servers are there? I downloaded it a few days ago and started to play and never seen anybody in Border Village or Bichon, only in the MudWall place there was like 8 people lol.