New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

smoochy boys on tour

TheRealSphinx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
Germany
This Fire & Ice server looks ver promising ~ If the Owner Keep it Updated and Improve the Website i am sure it could be ok ~ for us Mir3 Players and newcomers... ~ have a faith in this Version.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Any Mir3 charging more then WoW to play monthly is not promising at all. Just saying.

GimmeAKitKat

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 11, 2014
The bounceback and lag are horrendous, apparently the guy running it can only read files too, so there will be no updates and changes made.

If it wernt for those things id still be playing it however.

Its also apparently free to play until they sort out the payment section, at which point a pay per hour system is planned.

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
The bounceback and lag are horrendous, apparently the guy running it can only read files too, so there will be no updates and changes made.

If it wernt for those things id still be playing it however.

Its also apparently free to play until they sort out the payment section, at which point a pay per hour system is planned.

Pay per HOUR. Will NEVER work with mir3. Good Luck to them :P

oHypno6

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 16, 2015
Pay to play didn't even work with new game releases, god knows why they think it will work with this 'read-only' server

KingHades

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2005
Server has been much improved, most up to date Mir3 server with assassin. join up currently playing :D

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Whats the deal with this server? is it good? still pay per hour? trying to download the 1gb client but going to take 2 hours LOL.

Wouldnt mind a good mir 3 server but they all seem to be not worth the time and effort.

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Whats the deal with this server? is it good? still pay per hour? trying to download the 1gb client but going to take 2 hours LOL.

Wouldnt mind a good mir 3 server but they all seem to be not worth the time and effort.

gm decided to put it Free 2 Play you don't need to pay for playing it. I can't say anymore because I didn't played much time its very slow lvling for me.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
gm decided to put it Free 2 Play you don't need to pay for playing it. I can't say anymore because I didn't played much time its very slow lvling for me.

Interesting, only reason I didn't try this was due to the pay 2 play.

Does it have a working item mall? Whats the average user count? Many English speakers there?

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Interesting, only reason I didn't try this was due to the pay 2 play.

Does it have a working item mall? Whats the average user count? Many English speakers there?

There are some english people, there isn't any item shop in-game like donations on private servers, atleast when I was playing.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I've been playing just under a month and absolutely love every moment of it. Server is free to play and the client is the best available. This is the most up to date private server and is very much close to the official global server. User count is probably about 20-30 which does not do these files justice. You are missing out by not playing on this server and should make an account immediately ;) you gain 100% increased xp until level 42 then you have 50% until 46 so it's a good time to catch up on the leader board. Hopefully see you online.

/Musou

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Well tbh, if it was in the usercount server list, it might help. I would try it but the fact it takes 2-3 hours to download the 1gb client and how the server thread isnt updated or how the owner doesnt seem to care anymore. ill probs give it a miss

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Not sure why the server does not show on the server listing, I would assume it's due to these files being different to the other files used by server owners? Could be wrong and do agree it would be beneficial. The GM cares very much about making sure the play style and content remain balanced and has also made some good alterations to the server, such as slight alterations to boss spawns that keeps you guessing. Again I would like to point out these files are far beyond anything any other server currently has. Also a reminder for warriors, these files allow you to use all your skills instead of being locked to just bs or dr. For example without charging them up you can use BS then DR and finally a Fs. This allows for a much better warrior play style.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Not sure why the server does not show on the server listing, I would assume it's due to these files being different to the other files used by server owners? Could be wrong and do agree it would be beneficial. The GM cares very much about making sure the play style and content remain balanced and has also made some good alterations to the server, such as slight alterations to boss spawns that keeps you guessing. Again I would like to point out these files are far beyond anything any other server currently has. Also a reminder for warriors, these files allow you to use all your skills instead of being locked to just bs or dr. For example without charging them up you can use BS then DR and finally a Fs. This allows for a much better warrior play style.

Servers only get added to the online list when the owner asks to be added, i guess the owner has never bothered to get in touch.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't think they update their thread here either. I've never been able to find an ip to add it to the list