New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
waiting for invite in qq group now ...

i have probs with hackshield Oo its loading like 5 mins and sometimes accountlogin starts, sometimes i get error about hackshield ...

using win 7 64bit

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands

i have probs with hackshield Oo its loading like 5 mins and sometimes accountlogin starts, sometimes i get error about hackshield ...

using win 7 64bit

read guide you need to delete some files and ignore the error on the patcher

---------- Post Merged at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:13 PM ----------

using win 7 64bit

read guide you need to delete some files and ignore the error on the patcher

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
guide ? Oo
wich guide ?
yesx i ignor the patching error but its loading up to 6 mins...

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
Just downloading now, have added the QQ grp just waiting for an add, can anyone get me an account rather than waiting impatiently please!
I run the Mir3Game and get patcher error followed by an application error. Any Ideas?

Last edited:

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Is an open beta soon? been playing it and it seems pretty smooth

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Will be a lot of fun to play on these server files again if it is open to the public any time soon.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I was watching some old youtube videos earlier whilst looking for magic ship / snowfield gate for Far. The memories that came flooding back <3 oh I miss it so much especially when I was playing with KoS in the early stages.

Sitchico

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2009
I was watching some old youtube videos earlier whilst looking for magic ship / snowfield gate for Far. The memories that came flooding back <3 oh I miss it so much especially when I was playing with KoS in the early stages.

KoS<3

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Monday as in today? I would talk to GM but they removed me from the group probably because they realized I was developer and dont want me trying to make it work for Europe.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
Don't listen to LOW, hes got no idea, think hes randomly pulling info out of his arse, GM's have been working hard fixing bugs / its still in beta phases and problems are being fixed regularly, still nowhere near finished I don't think.

iv just been talking to (CHIWAWA) server will restart today for everyone to play and he said it will be live, so once live someone would maybe need to create a new thread to clear all spam.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
wow the website has changed dramatically since I last looked too. It could be up today then I guess..

http://www.mir3gsp.com/

Edit: They have definitely gone ahead with pay to play as well. I'm guessing there will be no game shop items in game.
for $2.20 you can get 2000 minutes which is 33hours. I guess people won't be AFK leveling their pigs anymore :p

£20 for less than a month is a little extreme though. Games like WoW only charge £9 for a month...

Last edited: