New Eden V2.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJVHallen

Mir 2: The New Era
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2013
Cairo - Egypt
I cant get patch info, need a new client.exe with a new mirconfig I think .. none of the links above works for me for some reason.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Problem was the testing involved grinding levels , which is fine but it’s not reasonable when there’s actual servers out to play already

it’s all well and good levelling people to 25 and giving them items but realistically when have you ever known a beta test to be so thorough that everything gets picked up , even zircon had few months beta test and still had issues.

Best you can do is put it live and just keep up to date with the issues that arise , your dreaming if you think this community will test more than a couple of hours for free

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I'm still here, Did stop paying for the dedi though.

Loads to do, and no-one was testing anymore.

You'll know when I've given up, as I'll release the source.

I feel for you, it's tiresome working so hard to end up stuck, but you simply can't test everything yourself. I got rather burnt out trying to test everything, over and over.

But let's be honest. the community here isn't going to spend months on a test server, and even if they do, there is always the chance they are doing it solely to find things for themselves and not to inform.

There is no easy way forward, the only real option you have is to go live on the understanding that any major issues may require intervention.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
How is the progress coming?
Are we likely to see a launch any time soon?

I have a bit of time (not a great deal) over the next few weeks if you need some testing still.

---------- Post Merged at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Edit: None of the client links work?

And the mirror:
This website is suspended due to lack of renewal or breach of our terms. Please contact your provider for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.