New Fantastic 4 Film

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
looks really good :D just seen a promo of it. while watching TV anyone gonna go watch it when it's released?

/ancient

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Looked ****e to me.

Bad representation of the silver surfer, and they bringing in some ****e storyline that doesn't fit, just like they did with spiderman 3.

They need to do an ultimate alliance film, i'd pay thrice to see that. Plus DC comics story lines are much cooler. The flash and green lantern irl = ftw.

Every marvel film that's had a sequal has turned to pot (spiderman, xmen, electra). The only one that did well was blade, but that's because it's a different type of movie.

emmille

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2007
blade = owns all

"theres always some mother fu*ker trying to ice skate up hill"

Xmen 1 2 and 3 all good

electra was crap

spiderman 2 good, 3 bad

few films on the agenda that *should be good*

Spiderman 4
The Punisher 2
Thor

my grammer is great.

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Every marvel film that's had a sequal has turned to pot (spiderman, xmen, electra). The only one that did well was blade, but that's because it's a different type of movie.

After I replied to this thread last night me and boyfriend ended up having a 20 minute conversation on a Blade 4. It would be kool! but he said that Marvel only do trilogies and that was the end of it. I know Blade 3 ended on a great ending but there is still a loose end:
Is Blade still half Vampire and half Human or did dayscar virus have effect and make him full Human ( or even better make him full Vampire...)

All I know is that no matter what a forth movie would be great to see :P

xX Dream Xx

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I think they should leave Blade as it is, It started well, contintued well and most of all ended well.

Don't go ruining it by trying to grab at more monies =]

Spiderman 3 was poor, as was X-Men 3, The Punisher 2? Seriously.. no need for that, Just like Rambo '4' looks same old, literally!

Hoping Die Hard 4.0 doesn't ruin all of that too, Haven't seen a trailer for it yet so I'll wait and see.