New flash effect tutorial

J-O-H-N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2004
Alright, i was thinking of some of the movie title screens ive seen and i came up with an effect that i personally have'nt seen on the internet before, and i am so impressed with it i want to teach everyone else how to do it.

You can see the effect in action here

i need to know firstly if people would be interested in learning this effect for flash, and if they would like me to produce photoshop and flash tutorials in the future.

(PS: Mythica is an up and coming mir2 server and community before you ask ;))

also if you want to request a specific tutorial, please state the desired effect your looking for and i will try and make it as best as i can.

Last edited:

J-O-H-N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2004
alright, if i get five more genuine requests i will make the tutorial.

J-O-H-N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2004
if its pretty easy, show us your version ;) ok only 2 more votes needed.

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
i would also like to see the tutorial :)

btw the flash doesn't show on the link you gave us..might be the schools crap pcs = .

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
J-O-H-N said:
if its pretty easy, show us your version ;) ok only 2 more votes needed.

Well make the background , then do the writing , doublicate the layer couple of times and motion blur it then do it in image readyyyyyyy commen sence 2bh >.<

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
BountieHunter said:
Well make the background , then do the writing , doublicate the layer couple of times and motion blur it then do it in image readyyyyyyy commen sence 2bh >.<

Make it then ya kno...

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
BountieHunter said:
i douby very much he did it in image rdy...

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Nice little flash thing. One thing - Replay button. If your gonna use text as a button make it bigger, otherwise put a box behind it then select them both THEN press F8.

A tutorials would be good for noobies to flash.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Skyline said:
i douby very much he did it in image rdy...

Yeah, image ready its way to long but it can be done.I know the basics to it but theres lots of other good softwares out there that makes it go faster.Ill see if im in the mood of doing it , atm i dont want to do nothing expet play halo.

NickDawes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2004
dum dee dum...

*twiddles thumbs*

you will post it here when its done wont you?