New ' Global Eden' Server Comming

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
So what's with the issue when you load client? just closes straight down... Am I missing something?

jsyphon

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 3, 2018
Client is on the first post of this thread but the server has been offline for the last couple of days. Might be dead...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Probably again some "snake" is responsible for the fall of Eden.

Not really. Was not surprised to see it fail.
Poor execution, more bugs than any server.
From advert could see its the typical chinese fast-food type server.

Also WeMade is on a spree of law suiting private servers on KR/CN hence they got all licenses and rights back for mir2/3 in both KR/CN.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Not really. Was not surprised to see it fail.
Poor execution, more bugs than any server.
From advert could see its the typical chinese fast-food type server.

Also WeMade is on a spree of law suiting private servers on KR/CN hence they got all licenses and rights back for mir2/3 in both KR/CN.

It's my biblical joke, just waiting till somebody blame it on a "snake" as they did back then:)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It's my biblical joke, just waiting till somebody blame it on a "snake" as they did back then:)

I think the only one to blame is WeMade, i knew this gonna happen from start since i saw lots of chineses players on my server, by being so curious i asked them why .. they told me WeMade shutting down privates all long CN/KR...

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
I think the only one to blame is WeMade, i knew this gonna happen from start since i saw lots of chineses players on my server, by being so curious i asked them why .. they told me WeMade shutting down privates all long CN/KR...

Hmmm, they always cared only about £$£$£$£ no wonder they want all players there on official, I am glad they don,t have offical in Europe, because could try to get to some servers from here too.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hmmm, they always cared only about £$£$£$£ no wonder they want all players there on official, I am glad they don,t have offical in Europe, because could try to get to some servers from here too.

On china and korea they are protected by law, the game so old that goverment has specific laws for them.
Here in europe a lawsuit would cost more than the server would ever made.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Wemade took shanda back too? didnt know wemade had server in Cn.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Wemade took shanda back too? didnt know wemade had server in Cn.

They won the rights back.
They had a massive takeover this year. Took Mir3 Back from YDonline and so do Mir2 in Korea.
+ Working on Mir Triology project.