New Holley Server!!

Join Discord

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I would like to know opinions about what the active people in the world mir3 want to play, I give 2 options, Exp x8 or exp x64, I appreciate your opinions. Thanks greetings!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I would like to know opinions about what the active people in the world mir3 want to play, I give 2 options, Exp x8 or exp x64, I appreciate your opinions. Thanks greetings!

I think with Windows 7 now being without any patch/support and vulnerable to other issues, the community will switch to windows 10 which will mean only one thing ... Holley finally last breath gone.

Why not make Zircon server?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Even on Windows 7 the files run like garbage. As has been proven many times.

When you have a completely custom and open source, compared to a closed and difficult to edit source (I never opened Mir3 server files, but even something as basic as adding items was apparently a pain in the dick?), that surely is already enough from a server owner view to change files?

From the player perspective, everyone has now experienced reliable response times and PvP scenarios...you really think they will return to a Mir3 version where Warriors dominated all with 1 banging BladeStorms? Needing to boot up a Windows XP to be competitive?

No...lol. At best you might get 5-10 nostalgic players for a week.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Give me a high rate holley and I'll play. I'll also upload a VirtualBox image with XP ready to play.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hello, definitely the server will be of the holley version, and of medium-high experience, next I will upload a post with the complete information of the server and some images! Regards!
Post automatically merged:

I think with Windows 7 now being without any patch/support and vulnerable to other issues, the community will switch to windows 10 which will mean only one thing ... Holley finally last breath gone.

Why not make Zircon server?

I really appreciate the work done in the holley version, but it is not entirely to my liking, the holley I see more ergonomic and adaptable to all tastes. But thanks for the suggestion greetings!

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
What happened to "definitely the server will be of the holley version"?

Anyway. Thread reverted as this is not where you advertise your server.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
What happened to "definitely the server will be of the holley version"?

Anyway. Thread reverted as this is not where you advertise your server.

😂🤣 This is why mir servers come up, and dies so fast, people don't even know what they really want.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
let's see ... is this a forum? or it is a court, stop questioning what people do, you like it, you play it, you don't like it, don't play it, but stop slandering and say things without knowing ... it's the second time you ban me from this forum ... really Where is the problem of having 2 accounts? So urgent is it that you can't wait for me to answer? 1 day you give but the forum overheats? I modify this post and you put it back to me as the beginning .... mir3 moderators have little life or have very little power in their home. Stop censoring me and modify my post to your liking that I am not hurting anyone and I am not looking for any money anyone is invited to come in and see that there are no donations or open them I earn enough life.

I would like you to put the post back as I had modified it and leave me in peace because my posts are not offensive, they have no violent content or anything just advertising a non-profit server to have fun, if this continues, I will take legal action.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I would like you to put the post back as I had modified it and leave me in peace because my posts are not offensive, they have no violent content or anything just advertising a non-profit server to have fun, if this continues, I will take legal action.

I think you should speak with @Tai .
And about "Legal" things ... hosting a mir server is not one of them.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
let's see ... is this a forum? or it is a court, stop questioning what people do, you like it, you play it, you don't like it, don't play it, but stop slandering and say things without knowing ... it's the second time you ban me from this forum ... really Where is the problem of having 2 accounts? So urgent is it that you can't wait for me to answer? 1 day you give but the forum overheats? I modify this post and you put it back to me as the beginning .... mir3 moderators have little life or have very little power in their home. Stop censoring me and modify my post to your liking that I am not hurting anyone and I am not looking for any money anyone is invited to come in and see that there are no donations or open them I earn enough life.

This is a forum and just like every forum has its own rules. One of them states that it is not allowed to have more than one account. Simple as that. One user, one account. That why your other account is banned.

I'm not censoring you. You opened this thread in the Mir 3 Chat forum to ask something, which is fine. Then you edited the thread to turn it into an advertisement which is not fine. Do you want to advertise you server here? You're allowed to do that but in the Mir 3 Advertisement forum, just as everyone else.

I would love you to take legal actions against this forum You would look like this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ijuana-stolen-Alabama-police-COCAINE-him.html

Reactions: Tai and XloverBoy7X

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
This is a forum and just like every forum has its own rules. One of them states that it is not allowed to have more than one account. Simple as that. One user, one account. That why your other account is banned.

I'm not censoring you. You opened this thread in the Mir 3 Chat forum to ask something, which is fine. Then you edited the thread to turn it into an advertisement which is not fine. Do you want to advertise you server here? You're allowed to do that but in the Mir 3 Advertisement forum, just as everyone else.

I would love you to take legal actions against this forum You would look like this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ijuana-stolen-Alabama-police-COCAINE-him.html

LOL at this article 😁😁😁

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I will take legal action.

Please do this.

Nothing would please me more than to see a money grabbing scrub throw his money into the legal system for absolutely nothing lol. I'm sure that Lawyer who bought his diploma off eBaY would also love to have the free cash.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Forum has rules. Post your server ad in the right forum.