May 11, 2003
fish one i add mir 2 at end lol

u can edit put ur server name if u used it lol

can be downlaod at ere copy and past is u like

065.bmp

http://www.ukgame2you.co.uk/065.bmp

look like is when working

Images00.bmp

use h8 found ur data files and go to Prguse.wil open ( clicl import) then replace ent 65 and uder that 65 x y is 7 -44 and u done

tip put the time in bank folder

p.s i did put is in ere but mob moveed it so i repoosty the releas

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=65424

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Thanks for releasing, I'm also looking for the ChrSel animations you're using in the screenshot, where can I get those?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
About 4 years ago they were a modded set of the above char images with the magics added to them, probley still have them so il see what i can do

lif

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
charsel.will

are wich my one i have is not no ones as i have to edit them my sefl

i rob them off lomcn long time a go i think when he reaslee it but it wasnt set up for tho and head was cut off

www.ukgame2you.co.uk/charsel.rar

download them form ere

P.S is it need work tho to work right with the is image unless u did the files so it just black

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
charsel.will

are wich my one i have is not no ones as i have to edit them my sefl

i rob them off lomcn long time a go i think when he reaslee it but it wasnt set up for tho and head was cut off

www.ukgame2you.co.uk/charsel.rar

download them form ere

P.S is it need work tho to work right with the is image unless u did the files so it just black

Not sure I understand what you're saying mate, but do you have a copy that doesn't cut the heads off?

lifco said:
About 4 years ago they were a modded set of the above char images with the magics added to them, probley still have them so il see what i can do

lif

yes please

---

Btw, this new prguse image completely covers up the Select char buttons lol, and also you'll notice another bug if you try it on an account that doesn't have 3 chars...

Last edited:

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Not sure I understand what you're saying mate, but do you have a copy that doesn't cut the heads off?

yes please

---

Btw, this new prguse image completely covers up the Select char buttons lol, and also you'll notice another bug if you try it on an account that doesn't have 3 chars...

thew are under buged lol then work 100%