New league .... lots of fun!

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Can’t find a fractured wall for the life of me

I don't know where you are, tho i do recall having a hard time finding them the first time i went in at really, really low level ones. The first section does seem to be some kind of mine area as opposed to the real biomes.

I find them on most delves now. Tho there is no rush, the quest line isnt necessary. It basically just reminds you to upgrade each piece when it gets to a certain point, nothing more.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Makes sense , I’m still mega low level just thought I might be missing something. I do like the delves though makes a nice change from the main story for me

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Anyone still playing? I stopped for a while, as i got a bit burnt out trying to push that build. It just doesn't have the damage to pass depth 250~ and minions were getting quite irritating to be honest. (Knew there was a reason i never played summoner in the last 5 years)

Leveled up a new Conc path D/W Nebulock Jugg the other day, and its doing pretty well so far. No issues at 280/290.

Chanced a HH making the build/leveling even more fun & now I'm staring at my delve section with 7 currency, a harbinger & a map node next to each other :)

Gaining sulphite is pretty chill now too.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I didn't touch the last league (Betrayal?) but I have the bug again after a nice long break, so will have a bash at the new one, Synthesis. If anyone else is playing give me a poke, probably be leveled and ready to map tomorrow.

Not decided yet, but probably going to go with my Nebuloch, 10 Endurance charges, Conc path Jugg again, that was a lot of fun last time.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I tend to either go the
brainless RFer - the easiest build and can do all mods bar no regen
or
I completely forget to prepare for spell reflect and go a glass cannon arc-er and obliterate myself when i look at a reflect mob.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I have a guardian support char made and levelled already to 92 if either of you need a support.

Atm though i'm just planning out my solo bow build.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Seems a lot has changed, quite liking the new league mechanic so far, it actually takes some thought and pre-emptive setting up for a buffed route, and delve is still in which is great.

Just taking it slow, instead of my usual 0-maps in 6h rushing bullshit. Just 40 atm.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I’m on this league as well , not great with builds and what’s good to use and not use but gone with a fireball ignite everything In my way build lol. Still don’t fully understand the mechanics to synthesis need to look at it properly looks interesting tho.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Synthesis flashback 1-month event starts at 10 pm(UK) tonight if anyone is interested.

I'll be playing to finish off my last 2 challenges.