new low rate mir2 server?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Just wanna know is there any coder in this community planning to bring a decent mir 2 server, have seen the ad of artificial mir 2 have anyone tried the beta? How was it

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Which one? Not rlly interested in high rate server, believe or not many ppl just like to grind in those old caves

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Honestly, nothing up atm is worth your time, I'm sure people would argue for Zircon, but personal preference, whatever.

Theres a few 'upcoming' some closer than others. "Nudges NightScare" other than waiting for these, your options are pretty much none-existant.

Edit: No idea what the Polish(?) server 'Empire Revolution' being advertised it like, as i can't even work out how to d/l it. but I'm guessing nothing in-game will be in English either, so...

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
anyone tried empire revolution?whats the usercount on that server

morning 11, last evening 27, as you can see live count on their website near top. Check Top50 link there on right, seems quite healthy server.

Download is super easy to find, orange button on top left (the top one of the two), then on next page click another such orange button at bottom. The other orange button on home page is for registration - on next page click the blue button at bottom left (zarejestruj sie - Register) and on next page orange button 'Agree' to EULA (Akceptuje) - next page change 'Jazyk' drop down menu from Polski to BEnglish and you are set.

I tried to register but never seen such stupid captcha, couldn't pass it on several tries (its English, lang is not a problem), well, all I can say, F 'em, the installer goes into the bin, I am not mir3 fan anyway but if you are, see if you will fare better. My guess is, the game is not translated to Polish, just pple in game will speak it but I would suppose would also be capable of passable English, likely even better than is mostly seen on this forum :wink-new:

if as you said you are for grind in old caves, then DZone is none of that by a long stretch, its stripped down pure level fest server, new item set every twenty levels, rinse and repeat kind of gameplay (pple can always argue its also got some old caves and its grind too in its own way but its two different worlds really).

I'd say if you don't mind low user count, try out Artificial 'Phoenix' server

Last edited:

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
morning 11, last evening 27, as you can see live count on their website near top. Check Top50 link there on right, seems quite healthy server.

Download is super easy to find, orange button on top left (the top one of the two), then on next page click another such orange button at bottom. The other orange button on home page is for registration - on next page click the blue button at bottom left (zarejestruj sie - Register) and on next page orange button 'Agree' to EULA (Akceptuje) - next page change 'Jazyk' drop down menu from Polski to BEnglish and you are set.

I tried to register but never seen such stupid captcha, couldn't pass it on several tries (its English, lang is not a problem), well, all I can say, F 'em, the installer goes into the bin, I am not mir3 fan anyway but if you are, see if you will fare better. My guess is, the game is not translated to Polish, just pple in game will speak it but I would suppose would also be capable of passable English, likely even better than is mostly seen on this forum :wink-new:

if as you said you are for grind in old caves, then DZone is none of that by a long stretch, its stripped down pure level fest server, new item set every twenty levels, rinse and repeat kind of gameplay (pple can always argue its also got some old caves and its grind too in its own way but its two different worlds really).

I'd say if you don't mind low user count, try out Artificial 'Phoenix' server
Isn’t Phoenix still in beta testing?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Isn’t Phoenix still in beta testing?

Kind of a permanent test server, I'll release another clean server when we're much deeper into the project now, possibly in 2019, but the database of phoenix will remain. We're going to test the dual server client support in our next patch, but for now the only 'live' server probably until next year is the phoenix test server.

I guess it's more geared towards the hardcore players currently who genuinely want to aid in the development of the files - but there's a great bunch of people around me helping to make this happen :)

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Kind of a permanent test server, I'll release another clean server when we're much deeper into the project now, possibly in 2019, but the database of phoenix will remain. We're going to test the dual server client support in our next patch, but for now the only 'live' server probably until next year is the phoenix test server.

I guess it's more geared towards the hardcore players currently who genuinely want to aid in the development of the files - but there's a great bunch of people around me helping to make this happen :)

im a noobie of these mir files etc, I have noticed most of the mir 2 r using the interface same like ur server I assume that’s crystal file? Y not using the interface that chronicles or archon were using to be honest, they r much more pretty, and runs more smooth

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
im a noobie of these mir files etc, I have noticed most of the mir 2 r using the interface same like ur server I assume that’s crystal file? Y not using the interface that chronicles or archon were using to be honest, they r much more pretty, and runs more smooth

Yep, it's running the default crystal interface. I've not actually played either server myself to be able to comment on what I prefer, but when I started out the project I set out to replicate the official files - this interface is just a much tidier version of the USA one, so it's never been on my agenda to even consider changing it. We're planning some nice upgrades over time though, custom keys, volume and resolution controls etc. stuff you'd expect to find in a modern game, but in terms of the style of interface I dont really intend to change it.

That said, when the files are more complete, I do intend to release a back dated version of my files to the community, which I guess people would be able to customise as they please :)

Reactions: ventus

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Just wanna know is there any coder in this community planning to bring a decent mir 2 server, have seen the ad of artificial mir 2 have anyone tried the beta? How was it

artificial is decent low rate i have just started it. It needs few more players and would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.