[NEW] Maps made buy me.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Rite as some people know Renevatio files got lost no ider where they have gone.

But we are makeing the server now with only 1 old map (BW).
ive only made 2 new maps so far.

implandjk0.jpg

This map is still being made.

Each map will be linking up.

impland1lf6.jpg

Judges

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2004
Not bad but need objects adding to them to make them look Miry.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
well i did say it wasent finshed - this is the finshed version.

impprolm5.jpg

This is my quick make of a new sw , it aint finshed but there will be a new one soon alot better then this 1 lol.

sabukep5.jpg

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Your files just went? How in the name of **** do you manage to lose computer files? Did you take them outside and lose them while playing football? I just found this thread at random, and personally I hate it when people talk crap, so ive jumped in.

Why don't you do the decent thing and tell people you didnt like your server or something so decided to start again. Also, if your making a server with entirely new maps, its kinda obvious since you said about you SW wall map "it isnt finished but there will be a new one" why post a half finished map and say your going to make a new one?

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
Your files just went? How in the name of **** do you manage to lose computer files? Did you take them outside and lose them while playing football? I just found this thread at random, and personally I hate it when people talk crap, so ive jumped in.

Why don't you do the decent thing and tell people you didnt like your server or something so decided to start again. Also, if your making a server with entirely new maps, its kinda obvious since you said about you SW wall map "it isnt finished but there will be a new one" why post a half finished map and say your going to make a new one?

lol well said.

also im sure iv seen maps almost the same as these before.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire

Atomicide.

1.I dont talk crap.
2.I have no ider how the files just went.
3.I dont play Football.
4.Why jump in as it aint got nothing to do with you.
5.I did like my server , if i dint like it , i would not of put it online.

6.Finaly - I dont like you , so dont post on my topics espicaly when u dont know fck all :)

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
Atomicide.

1.I dont talk crap.
2.I have no ider how the files just went.
3.I dont play Football.
4.Why jump in as it aint got nothing to do with you.
5.I did like my server , if i dint like it , i would not of put it online.

6.Finaly - I dont like you , so dont post on my topics espicaly when u dont know fck all :)

carrying on from that note...

v nice maps... lookin forward to seeing the final output :p

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Nothing special about it.. nothing unique.

99% of private server players dont fully use the landscapes so all the fandango you added around the outside is a waste of time.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Ok here is my new map not long made say about 38mins ago.

quinguc0.jpg

Has one cave and one Temple.

its 300x300 so u wont be able to see much of the detail as i had to zoom out abit.

spliffsmoker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2006
Ok here is my new map not long made say about 38mins ago.

quinguc0.jpg

Has one cave and one Temple.

its 300x300 so u wont be able to see much of the detail as i had to zoom out abit.

that 1 best imo.

Evolution

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Sep 9, 2006
Darlo
very nice PB :)

keep up the work , keep maps small m8 , ppl lazy ( thats why they pplay fast lvl servers)

and no point making huge detailed maps which no1 ever gunna use /see