New Mir group on facebook

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

miron96

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 30, 2018
<LINK REMOVED>

Ello guys, i made this new group on facebook for mir players, the group is about updates, servers, upcoming servers and everything about mir!
Have a nice day :)

miron96

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 30, 2018
What part of "nope" you don't understand?

Facebook is not allowed here.

Also I don't think you're really understanding our reactions.
"Nope" is the answer for my call ? are u 12 years old ? just fkin say, we dont allow facebook here not just "NOPE" lol fo
Post automatically merged:

A proper answer was "Sorry for your post, we dont agree facebook ere, we will delete the thread" not a retarded answer like that :)

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nameless and zedina

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
"Nope" is the answer for my call ? are u 12 years old ? just fkin say, we dont allow facebook here not just "NOPE" lol fo
Post automatically merged:

A proper answer was "Sorry for your post, we dont agree facebook ere, we will delete the thread" not a retarded answer like that :)

What about reading the rules before posting? Do you think getting into a forum to spam your stuff is ok?

Even if facebook was allowed. You don't get into a mir community to tell people to come to your own mir community. That's just lame.

miron96

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 30, 2018
@
What about reading the rules before posting? Do you think getting into a forum to spam your stuff is ok?

Even if facebook was allowed. You don't get into a mir community to tell people to come to your own mir community. That's just lame.
AHAHAHA , it is a mir community on fb to info people there because not every1 stay and watch lomcn daily and everybody can post what they want it is not my comm, it is a fan comm and i just made it for all, doesnt mean it is mine :). And who is spamming lol ? just posted this and it is first time lol
And i didnt use lomcn until 2 years ago when i had to download something.

Still your answer should be " "Sorry for your post, we dont agree facebook ere, we will delete the thread"
"Read all the rules"
You dont have to excuse , not you the other gm.
You just wanna show up ere ;)
See that picture ? im not goin against lomcn or something wrong etc. so this is all my demonstration ere, act nice not like retards :)

Attachments

• puVYK3.jpg
    puVYK3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No offense but i doubt that 2,5k likes from that picture are real mir players. Bots are a thing on social media.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
LOMCN already has a facebook community. If your facebook community is just telling people to go to lomcn whats the point of it?

Theres also the "official" legend of mir community page on facebook. No need to make new ones which just scatter the few users mir already has.

miron96

LOMCN Rookie
Sep 30, 2018
LOMCN already has a facebook community. If your facebook community is just telling people to go to lomcn whats the point of it? Redirect all your community members to the lomcn facebook group. Job done.

Well like i say, not everybody stay on lomcn so they'll need to be redirected ere or discord :)
just trying advertise to a larger audience it is not a bad thing, nways lets finish this, ere it was about that douche answer.
Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.