NEW MIR4 Dreamscape, WILL BE RELEASED SOON!

Mir4DreamScape

LOMCN Leecher
May 14, 2024
🔥🔥🔥NEW MIR4 Server Dreamscape, WILL BE RELEASED SOON!🔥🔥🔥

Get ready for the ultimate gaming experience with the upcoming New Mir4 Server!

Step 1: Join the Discord group by accessing this link,
DISCORD:
TELEGRAM:

Step 2: Pre-register
GAME PRE-REGISTER

Step 3: Join the facebook page for real time updates
FACEBOOK PAGE:

What to expect:
GLOBAL UPDATES
Thrilling PvP battles to test your skills

1715677614646.png

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
LICENSED ? means you are provided the files from we made like Mir 4 rouge
can u post Screenshot of the Game Shop interested to see what prices off your pack are compared to other Mir 4 servers and official server

Jev

LOMCN VIP
VIP
May 16, 2017
Job Centre Plus
LICENSED ? means you are provided the files from we made like Mir 4 rouge
can u post Screenshot of the Game Shop interested to see what prices off your pack are compared to other Mir 4 servers and official server
I changed the thread name, it was “Private Server” but when I asked him I got this reply:
IMG_8451.jpeg

Very strange response, very much like the owner of rogue who is under a NDA.

Reactions: NoLife999

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Whos the alt account link back to should be the first question. Why is the website for a "licensed" server half assed not even a terms and conditions to read but you can accept them. Discord only communication. Literally zero information about the game/server. Donations channel on the discord.

more red flags than my phyco ex, these need vetting before approving.

Reactions: Jev

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
This has been confirmed to be the same owner as Rogue Mir4 he is making a new set of servers seperate from Rogue with the same rates, drops, and issues anyone currently playing Rogue Mir4 I would advise against downloading and playing it as no EU servers and unlike on Rogue the market will be empty of resouces you need to play the game and to level constitution for instance would take you months of gathering plants in a field.

It seems like a very odd move to make by the owner when he has an untapped resouces in EU all he would need to do is release EU region on Rogue and many new players and current ones would move or start over, and this may be against lomcn t&c because can server owners advertise two identical servers with different names on the forum?

Last edited: