New Mods / Approved Servers

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Thanks for the promotion (although Tai only pays in skittles (the lemon ones too btw)) If anyone needs anything you know where to find me + I'm on LoMCN's Discord

Mir 3 section best section.

Mir 2 section best section. U can't change our minds

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Mir 2 section best section. U can't change our minds

Let me speak to your manager.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: Alecs

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Next approving labels for members, that would give opportunity for spiteful mod(s?) to make some even more demeaning label for me.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Next approving labels for members, that would give opportunity for spiteful mod(s?) to make some even more demeaning label for me.

Its not just mods who do that.

You just waffle, more than a waffle making factory.. just learn to write simple sentences not essays and keep on topic not to introduce a 2104th dimension...
Ain't nobody got time to read. 💯🍆🍆🍆 Its Mir for Christs sake.

• Love
Reactions: LOMValkyrie

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Congrats @LightBringer well deserved bud, you and the team have done nothing but put so much effort in over last few months and it’s made a massive difference! Bring on the halloween event tomorrow 👍🏻😁👍🏻

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Congrats @LightBringer well deserved bud, you and the team have done nothing but put so much effort in over last few months and it’s made a massive difference! Bring on the halloween event tomorrow 👍🏻😁👍🏻

We've always put the effort in, but now we aren't trying to fix so many issues, and work more on content and features, it improves the gameplay overall which is much more rewarding to the players, and the increasing UC seems to reflect this!

We have always stuck to our guns, as long as people play it (doesn't matter on UC) we will continue to develop and improve TPR!

EDIT: Also have to give kudos to my team, they have put insane amounts of work in to the server, Hopefully the event doesn't disappoint!

Reactions: deano13