New OpenBeta MMORPG

FrOzEnVipEr

hi guys, was browning the web a few days ago and found a ace game, its called Thesa Online, some of u may already know about this game and may hav played it, but for you who havnt, Thesa online is currently in open beta, heres some info

Thesa, simply put, is an "experience" created by the end user. Player goals are to hunt and kill monsters, while constantly building a powerful arsenal of weapons, armor, and magic. The pre-eminent goal of the game is the acquisition of high levels of experience and socialization with multitudes of other players. While Bridge Communications is developing "Event" content for Thesa, the socialization and acquisition of power is the key to the game. Games that are similar in content would be Everquest, Ultima: On-Line, and the Acheron's Call series. The game that Thesa most resembles is Ultima. Their interfaces are very similar, and the games are very similar in feel, as well. Thesa is more like a social model with an accent on visceral combat. The power structure and play style makes Thesa a much faster game to play than Ultima. Thesa is like Ultima mixed with Unreal Tournament, for its fast play, focus on combat, PK (player killing) elements, and use of "respawning".

i realy do like this game, the only downfall is... the dreaded lagg, i get allot of "disconnected from server" mainly at weekends tho when theres allot of people playing it, also i find the chat interface absolutly usless i find it hard to keep track, atm i dont think there are any guild ingame i duno why

there are 4 characters to play with, Warrior, Wizard, Minister and Archer (archer the class i chose) to each class there are 4 bloodgroups these are, Sarabolt, Elride, Woondire and Rodon. each time u level up u get 5 stat points, wich u can add to ur character in the form of Strengh Dexterity Wisdom Inteligence and Endurace. There are lots of places to level, lots of friendly people.

heres the relivant links you need to get started
Official Thesa Online site:
http://www.mojochicago.com/products&download/?p=Thesa
Download site:
http://www.mojochicago.com/products&download/?p=Thesa

anyway give it a try, if u dont like it, dont play it :D

Sam,
Peace Squiddlies

william12

hmmmm.........

keep saying failder to connect to server what shall i do :confused:

FrOzEnVipEr

the server keeps going down, i got pee'd of with it n aint tryed loggin on in 5 days, so it must still be going offline now and then, think they got servetr host probs or something, i wish there website had more detail about the game status =/

william12

damn

i might try later thanx for replying :P
damn game:mad:

william12

lol

that games seems no good basically all they have done is copyed diablo 2

TheDevil

Re: lol

william12 said:
that games seems no good basically all they have done is copyed diablo 2

Every Private Server out is just a copy of Mir2 yet you don't complain about that.. Why? It's something new.

This, even if it's a copy of Diablo II (Which it REALLY is NOT.) it's got tons of new things in it thus making it fun, just like a Private Server is better than Mir2 because the new things in it. (Well, was until Mir1.5 came out.. :()

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Looks quite good is it available in english? as them screenshots are in korean/chinese (not sure :S)