New Player

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Hey guys/girls, just started playing and I'm actually quite impressed, still struggling with how to use a champion (What Champion uses what etc.)
(Could anyone give me any tips etc)

In game name

/Thrilldags

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Okay :L I was just abit stumped at which char uses what items etc. And how to use char effectively :) Thanks for the help guys.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Hey guys/girls, just started playing and I'm actually quite impressed, still struggling with how to use a champion (What Champion uses what etc.)
(Could anyone give me any tips etc)

In game name

/Thrilldags

Mobafire seems to lag my game lately :( it is a good resource though. Probably best to start in Co-op vs AI games as you get a better understanding of champions you wish to use.

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
when i start playing again in the next couple of days i will add u and we can have a few games, might be abit rusty aint playd in like 2weeks

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
only really need to pick one :P they are all basically the same thing.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
I don't get how people can say mobafire guides are bad, when anybody who makes them will follow the same or similar builds as the ones on TSM/LoLPro.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I don't get how people can say mobafire guides are bad, when anybody who makes them will follow the same or similar builds as the ones on TSM/LoLPro.

i'll make my own guide. Last time i played i raped it. Admit it.

/bench