New Server Legend Of Mir3 KING!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Neither do I have too much interest in putting the creation of accounts .... it is something that is mandatory to put but I am not in a hurry either, because this way I avoid that people are created 10 different accounts. It is something that I will put in a few days because it is giving me problems when connecting with mysql, but the server is ready.

regards

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Ask idabiga from Sting server, he had kings server for years, and he is also a kind person, maybe he helps :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey Siposn,

When I logged on last night I had severe 2 step lag, there was a square box around my characters head?

As far as I'm aware I downloaded and unzipped all files ok.

Not sure whats going on

Sorry for the double post but any idea of the problem here? Does anyone else get this issue when they log on?

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I'm not sure whats ur problem... sorry but if u unzip server again.. :/ try to put monitor to 16bits

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Mobs do way to much damage,
only class that can do something is taos because their pets can tank "some" of the mobs in the game.
Only one cave actually drops anything
Needs work

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
That use the files of evo, does not mean that it is the evo, is my own server with the foundations of evo, I think the evo was a good server, at no time my intention was to do anything similar to evo.

regards

ivanjp051

LOMCN n00bie
May 11, 2018
My friend i cant post you the account.. in private, how i can contact u, idk from discord or something, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.