New Server Legend Of Mir3 KING!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
You say what the points of bos as if it had some hahaha mystery, mapquest, a sql table, and an npc where to spend them? do you think bil gates? it's the most sophisticated thing that there is in your files ... it would have taken a day to do something so complete, in this way I have saved it. Since you leave here I said that before opening the server try to contact Jonathan who is the creator of Evolution, he read the message and step to answer, where I said in that message that iva open a server with its files etc. .. and he did not deign to answer me, if you had told me that you did not want him to use them, he would not have done it.
Then you are confusing set up of the server, with script that has nothing to do, I have always been in holley and locally, never to the public.
Now I'm trying to do something, and honestly it's hard for people to give you a hand. A little more than a week ago I put a post asking for help with the topic of the web for the creation of accounts, and nobody of the many who should have the solution to said nothing, I search and search but I can not find the solution.

Regards

-I used the translator, I guess it would be noticed. :P

---------- Post Merged at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:17 PM ----------

[QUOTE = jonathan508; 1099632] En scripts, nuevas cuevas, mobs, items ... wow tomó la base evo para no perder el tiempo ... :indecisiveness:[/ QUOTE]
Could you explain to me what new caves? hahhaha
You only had 8 to level and 4 boses maps. I had to add by hand 1 by 1 each cave that you had removed, many of the connections between caves that you had modified I had to restore all the coordinates, change all the stats of the server, I modified everything ... Apart from the Sets that they come like this in all the datas ... every ring has its brace and its neck, I doubt that you would have drawn every item of the client.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Make your own server with basic files...

I remember i modified one npc for give items, GPS and some other stuff... Good luck find this npc or some one can take all he want :)

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
U modificate AlinOn they gives full set, lvl 65534, and 100FP i look this first day ;) and i remove all merchant and write again for me. GoodLuck jonathan :)

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Could you please take a look at the 1k plus maps magic ship one mob gives 23mil exp and some mobs give you 123mil exp as the lower lvl maps were giving 55mil not sure if the exp is right

thanks for changing med bosses the dmg is fair on most mins prajna lord still hits hard as fk and so does another mob I don’t have the mob file so not sure what it is but they both hit for over 5k a hit

thank you for all your work

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hello wargod, thank you but i put low exp at lvl 1000 jjejeje i know, i wanna know if u can up good, y think if u leveling 1 hour can up 5 lvls easy :P

Uran

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2007
Hello wargod, thank you but i put low exp at lvl 1000 jjejeje i know, i wanna know if u can up good, y think if u leveling 1 hour can up 5 lvls easy :P

could u at least answer about the server ? says offline for me since 6 hrs

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
any info ? and gm i was try pm u in game yesterday, i was spend 150 low points for horse armor and npc not give mi it ;p

pozdro 666

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Ya med works low doesn’t it got me aswell

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:05 AM ----------

could u at least answer about the server ? says offline for me since 6 hrs

He usually gets on in like 3 or 4 hours from now might have work

---------- Post Merged at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Lol so once you 1k you slow us down for people to catch up???

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
[h=1]83.59.58.142[/h]new ip, change it from, client king3.ini

stenioszka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
Simpson, I wrote you a private message to create an account please write to me.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hello, I have made a change of fiber optic connection, I have been told that throughout this morning I will have a connection in the router, as soon as they give me connection I open it. Forgive the inconvenience.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I have problems with movistar... sorry but i can't do nothing :/

---------- Post Merged on 25-05-2018 at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-05-2018 at 07:07 PM ----------

SERVER NOW ONLINE!! FOR ACCOUNT PM ID AND PASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.