Help New Server

Join Discord

WemadeSting

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 13, 2020
Hello dear friends and players

Legend of mir 3 is for me a game of my Childhood, after 20 years I would like to set up a Server to be able to enjoy it with all of you, as a child I used to Play Spanish servers like (Hispared, Apocalypse and others or English like RNDpro, Ultimate or others ...) Right now, I have many ideas in mind, all the experience I have as a player I would like to sculpt it on a Server, right now the only files I have are from Sting Sever, I would like you to help me all and facilitate me Furthermore, of course the Server will be in English for all audiences.

Thank you very much.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
The files used in those servers are not widely used anymore since we have Zircon now. You can download the LiquidSilver guide from here and you have some video tutorials here.

Anyway, unless you make a good high rate you won't have any success.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
What are peoples views on high rates now days? preferred over low rate?

The most populated server right now is Old Skool which is a high rate. Arcadia is a high rate and has also a big user count.

The thing is we don't have any good high rate Mir 3 server like in the old days.

Upvote 0

GeluMir3

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 25, 2020
The most populated server right now is Old Skool which is a high rate. Arcadia is a high rate and has also a big user count.

The thing is we don't have any good high rate Mir 3 server like in the old days.

What would people class as good, Supreme / RNDpro type servers?

Upvote 0

WemadeSting

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 13, 2020
HI !

I'm still waiting for someone who wants to help me with my project. If you know of someone who has Files who want to donate or sell to contact me, Thank you.

In these next few weeks my server will open, the experience will not be exactly the same as the RNDpro or the Supreme, but it will be similar. Of course, the Server will be in English, but is focused on Public in Spanish and English. We are waiting for you !

Reactions: Amrod
Upvote 0

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Alecs I have to disagree with that Arcadia is not highrate :P, highrates are chosen over low rates because lowrates are boring and time consuming servers these days only last a couple of months then shut down, honestly who would want to level for constant days on a boring server that has a big chance of shutting down randomly, now I know some people like this but most don't that's the reason why ;)
Post automatically merged:

HI !

I'm still waiting for someone who wants to help me with my project. If you know of someone who has Files who want to donate or sell to contact me, Thank you.

In these next few weeks my server will open, the experience will not be exactly the same as the RNDpro or the Supreme, but it will be similar. Of course, the Server will be in English, but is focused on Public in Spanish and English. We are waiting for you !

Looking forward to that m8 just please don't change the keys as much, the other servers pain in the arse. W for inventory when most of us are used to I

Last edited:
Upvote 0

WemadeSting

LOMCN Rookie
Apr 13, 2020
Amrod has offered me 3 servers(supreme,union and hellion) but he wants me to pay before that he gives me and we haven't get the deal, i still looking for them

Reactions: Amrod
Upvote 0