smoochy boys on tour

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
you're ignorant and not executing the bug as it should... or should not... i'm confused!
see my post all saying was from new Code For TM as im not update my code from the new code as i have this TM in my source from 2 years

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
simply because you dont have the amount of players playing your server that oddy has, and those players that are aware of the exploit arnt playing your server.....
we talking about source and code not players here mate all im saying this bug been since they changed to SlimDX and TM code

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
However, I don't care enough to carry on this conversation with you. Issue has been a day 1 crystal bug, so you can either believe me or not.

Thanks for fixing the bug and for keeping the source alive 🥳

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Because you're probably not understanding the bug? That message would obviously indicate it.

However, I don't care enough to carry on this conversation with you. Issue has been a day 1 crystal bug, so you can either believe me or not.
this your bug u talking about and im know good what im talking for mate

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
you don't understand the bug. your replicating it too slowly to be able to reproduce it.

but you carry on, your source isnt the same as the official, you dont have the bug, so why are you showing what your source has compared to the public source....

AshleyOB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2015
Back on topic - Mir 2 servers to start - Artificial / Odyssey / Arcadia seem to be where the players are split across.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
you don't understand the bug. your replicating it too slowly to be able to reproduce it.

but you carry on, your source isnt the same as the official, you dont have the bug, so why are you showing what your source has compared to the public source....
lol im understand the bug better than you mate im all what im saying its not from started lol my soruce orginal crystal files lol before they changed the slimx dk and i said the bug happend since this change been at source lol

nvm you will not underestand tbh as u only know this now is the orgianl from 7 years as far said

*** - back to topic as i post before titan server med rate and will come out soon

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
lol im understand the bug better than you mate im all what im saying its not from started lol my soruce orginal crystal files lol before they changed the slimx dk and i said the bug happend since this change been at source lol

nvm you will not underestand tbh as u only know this now is the orgianl from 7 years as far said

*** - back to topic as i post before titan server med rate and will come out soon
your so ******* aggressive, are you a small man with little man complex and had to argue all your life?

slimDX has NOTHING to do with the bug you irritating idiot. your so retarded its annoying to even talk to you.

AshleyOB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2015
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
your so ******* aggressive, are you a small man with little man complex and had to argue all your life?

slimDX has NOTHING to do with the bug you irritating idiot. your so retarded its annoying to even talk to you.
you finsh ? drink water and relax after better and go work in your server