Suggestion new server

jamessyme

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 13, 2015
any fresh new servers coming out soon?...looking for a new server to start from day 1 instead of trying to play catch up on servers out at the moment

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Every GM who hosts a server is farming people but every GM has different ways. Some last for a year and some last for few months. Cant blame a single server or GM
Sounds like finding a valid reason for wicked? xD

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Youre Funny Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Starting to think people put money to one side to pay people to post and say it's a really good and long running server. All these servers that are practically identical, surely can't all be this good and long running...why not all just play the same single server if they are all so good and practically identical :D

Long running at this point is considered 4 weeks, with constant downtime and IP address changes which consists of about 3 weeks of beta, 1 week of "live" whilst still being present in the "Upcoming" section, donations throughout and then a bunch of posts about being scammed when the server goes offline for 2 more weeks "Whilst bugs are being worked on" when in actual fact it's because they just don't want to renew the £30 monthly fee of the supposed dedi server, when considering how much it goes up and down they may as well have just run it from the PC in their living room.

Not saying that is what that server is currently doing, or will end up doing but...it's become common enough to where I can type a single paragraph and explain 90% of the adverts.

Reactions: checkra1n

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Im on sea of eden, it does have lot of miners. But usercount is probably aroun 60-100 ppl, actual.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
He offers them free gg 🙃
I haven't offered anyone free GG to post or promote my server.

I make fun servers, irrespective of how long they last - people enjoy playing them . The fact im not allowed to advertise on here is pretty hypocritical and comical in equal amounts.
Starting to think people put money to one side to pay people to post and say it's a really good and long running server. All these servers that are practically identical, surely can't all be this good and long running...why not all just play the same single server if they are all so good and practically identical :D

Long running at this point is considered 4 weeks, with constant downtime and IP address changes which consists of about 3 weeks of beta, 1 week of "live" whilst still being present in the "Upcoming" section, donations throughout and then a bunch of posts about being scammed when the server goes offline for 2 more weeks "Whilst bugs are being worked on" when in actual fact it's because they just don't want to renew the £30 monthly fee of the supposed dedi server, when considering how much it goes up and down they may as well have just run it from the PC in their living room.

Not saying that is what that server is currently doing, or will end up doing but...it's become common enough to where I can type a single paragraph and explain 90% of the adverts.
The whole server has been re-done. It doesn't change IP's and remains on a dedi that i pay 65£ a month for

Reactions: Amrod

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
The fact im not allowed to advertise on here is pretty hypocritical and comical in equal amounts.
The fact you think we would allow you to advertise so you can make some more $$ after you repeatedly and purposefully abused a bug in another live server to bring it offline is what's comical. The fact I still allow you to even have an account here and advertise in your signature also.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
The fact you think we would allow you to advertise so you can make some more $$ after you repeatedly and purposefully abused a bug in another live server to bring it offline is what's comical. The fact I still allow you to even have an account here and advertise in your signature also.
It wasn't a bug, it was caused by THEIR coding. People have done far far worse but they are still allowed to advertise.

We are a dying community, so we should be welcoming any servers - not just the ones you think are worthy enough .

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It wasn't a bug, it was caused by THEIR coding. People have done far far worse but they are still allowed to advertise.

We are a dying community, so we should be welcoming any servers - not just the ones you think are worthy enough .
Do you truly not see the irony in what you're saying? You're either a moron or trying to play me for one.

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

We are a dying community because morons like you kept doing cash cows and seasonal servers that never lasted more than a few months.

Reactions: Vaytrex