Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
LOMCN needs a new Supermod, to fill the position left by me.

Apply for the position by PM'ing me with why you should be mod, and what you feel you can do for LOMCN.

Ta

mapadale

LOMCN needs a new Supermod, to fill the position left by me.

Apply for the position by PM'ing me with why you should be mod, and what you feel you can do for LOMCN.

Ta
Big mistake Skyline, SMods should be made up from exisiting staff on the board and then mod position advertised that has been freed up.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Nah let everyone apply, i want to see new faces modding this forum, no effense to current staff. Imo you should make a poll of the top 5 and let the public vote, this way you don't get moaned at about you have given the job too.

mapadale

They can apply.

I want everyone to be given a chance.
A SMod position should come from experience of moding a forum, just giving it out to anyone isn't showing they have that experience.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Pick me, Pick me, Pick me!!!

I wouldn't minds seeing some fresh mods here.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
A SMod position should come from experience of moding a forum, just giving it out to anyone isn't showing they have that experience.

Do you realise there are other forums then Lomcn? Am pretty sure when you PM Skyline you will need to provide some sort of experience and why they should be given the job.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Do you realise there are other forums then Lomcn? Am pretty sure when you PM Skyline you will need to provide some sort of experience and why they should be given the job.

This.

Just because I'm giving everyone the opportunity to apply doesn't mean I will give the position to someone who has no clue about forums.

mapadale

Whatever you do , do not give "mapadale" any sort of position, he is just too dumb.
And how did you devise that one then, you really don't know me and certainly shouldn't make judgement on someone from one little forum such as this.......

Last edited:

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Mental why do you think ur some kind of god ? Seen you insult people on numerous threads for no reason at all.. Some internet tough guy ? xx

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I'd like to think the staff have already learnt not to give Mapa any sort of moderating positions.

I like the idea of a community vote, simply because it would be funny.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Mental why do you think ur some kind of god ? Seen you insult people on numerous threads for no reason at all.. Some internet tough guy ? xx

I dont act tough, why would I need too? and the reason I pick on you is because you tried reselling a free service to the users of LOMCN, in my eyes you are trash.
No he doesn't, he likes to think he does and comes across as being ****y with it.

awww, I sense hostility here... look lets be fair, you are a bum licker and I aint, its that simple, dont be offended because I said not to give you the position, skyline may use his new found powers to make an even bigger mistake by giving you the position and then you could just ban me! Horrah!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Mapadale hasn't even applied so I have no idea what you're all talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.