Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
They can apply.

I want everyone to be given a chance.

"Everyone" to be given a chance, thats so unreal its unbelievable lol ...

A SMod position should come from experience of moding a forum, just giving it out to anyone isn't showing they have that experience.

Whats stopped them before, this is the reason why this forum is in a mess..... (Smavid, Iceman etc there not needed or have no purpose here..)

Mapadale hasn't even applied so I have no idea what you're all talking about...

In other words mapa is what drives people away from this forum.. you might not see it but when someone acts like the way he does it makes the forum no favours at all, people dont want to see it, this is a gaming forum not a personal forum for people to cúnt each other off

Wether he applied or not, its the matter of fact he is hated on this forum and people like him is what drives people away.. so yea carry on recruiting all these new mods that are not needed then ask your self why is this forum dying ?

Dont.

------------
Over all opinion is... Think you can just add some new mods to forum is going to bring this forum back to life a pure an utter joke.. Theres to many old team members, years old for that fact who the hell wants to see them still ? New flesh and blood is the way foward, not making silly post like this.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Dude, you got serious problems, its people like you doing this forum no favours at all, and your hated by many too :)

Also pulling out this whole dying **** again, seriously... AGAIN.. its people like you and lifco killing this forum, trying to make an off spring forum and steal the community. Why dont you request your account gets deleted and run off like him, do us all a favour.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Dude, you got serious problems, its people like you doing this forum no favours at all, and your hated by many too :)

Also pulling out this whole dying **** again, seriously... AGAIN.. its people like you and lifco killing this forum, trying to make an off spring forum and steal the community. Why dont you request your account gets deleted and run off like him, do us all a favour.

Me doing this forum no favours at all ? Ermm Kind of agree yea, i help people and this forum the best way i can, example, with primal files, its all i look at and realy and care about the rest i couldnt give two shíts abouts. And dude do i actually realy care if im liked or not on this forum or the internet lol !?

And lets look at things from another angle here, your a mod of the map section, what the hell are you needed for is behond me.. You do nothing or have no purpose, yet cry when people mention so.. :)

And what you on about pulling this whole dying thing out again... have you been asleep for the last 28 months ? This forum is dying.. Cut the bullshít mate and get to the facts.. its dying and nothing you or the admins can do about it.

Lol pulling the lifco card out?, becuase you dont want to see someone succeed like this forum has come to a flop now..? (This forum is well past its sell by date)

Lifco is not trying to steal members at all, where did you get this idea from ?
I'll tell you what lifco is doing..
Lifco is/making a gaming forum (Not based around mir, like lomcn.)

Lifco's forum will surrport much much more games than this forum ever will.
It also is drawing in new members, members who havent even heard of lomcn (So yea, stealing lomcn members ? lol what all 50 of them lol)
The forum also offers alot more than this forum, a lot more release's aswell hence this forum is jacking them. so yea you crack on whinging about w.e you want to, but realy its your attiude and people like you that this forum is dropping in usercount day by day. And i quess you only mentioned this realy because your banned from mírlégends ??
Ask your self why ?

So realy i couldnt careless to what you have to say, because from what i know of you via msn is your and ugly 18 year old kid who has no life except what evolves around mir and maps, personly i think you should get life, theres more in the world than mir you know..

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
"Everyone" to be given a chance, thats so unreal its unbelievable lol ...

Whats stopped them before, this is the reason why this forum is in a mess..... (Smavid, Iceman etc there not needed or have no purpose here..)

In other words mapa is what drives people away from this forum.. you might not see it but when someone acts like the way he does it makes the forum no favours at all, people dont want to see it, this is a gaming forum not a personal forum for people to cúnt each other off

Wether he applied or not, its the matter of fact he is hated on this forum and people like him is what drives people away.. so yea carry on recruiting all these new mods that are not needed then ask your self why is this forum dying ?

Dont.

------------
Over all opinion is... Think you can just add some new mods to forum is going to bring this forum back to life a pure an utter joke.. Theres to many old team members, years old for that fact who the hell wants to see them still ? New flesh and blood is the way foward, not making silly post like this.

What the hell are you rambling on about?

Why is everyone been given the chance to apply so unreal?

The part about mapa... Again, what's that all about? He's not even applied for the position, nor is he a mod, do you want me to ban him or something just because some people don't like him? How can one normal member drive all the other members away just by giving his own opinion on things? He's not exactly been offensive or throwing personal insults around on a daily basis. Just do the grown up thing... Ignore him.

Where did I say adding new mods will bring the forum back to life? I'm simply filling a hold left by me... This isn't a change to bring people back.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
A mod don't have to be liked any ways and it shouldn't be about reputation but doing the job correctly, unbiased, fair but strict. :)

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

Contradiction much?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I'd also like to ask why asking for a new supermod is a silly post...

Confused.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
He's a loser. Who cares. Lifco's site will never take off.

/Nymph

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I dont act tough, why would I need too? and the reason I pick on you is because you tried reselling a free service to the users of LOMCN, in my eyes you are trash.

You pick on me lol ? You sound like a little school kid.. And what exactly have i tried re-selling ?? You speak no truth what so ever.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Nice to know you spent the time looking for a vid on youtube, a vid im not even going to watch.. You talk constant crap, and act like ur a legend.. You say crap about me, that aint even true.. Get a life :) xxx

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Also in light of this situation I find this picture very very amusing;

1289644979107.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007

Your really doing my head in with your pointless posts, you are so biased is unbelievable, Mental posts crap around the forum, he called someone a dick head for no reason at all in another topic which i think is out of order and i doubt nothing was done about it, got nothing against Mental but he dose think he has certain rights on here and that he can get away with pretty much anything and guess what.. he can.

I have no problem with you at all but i just think you are a usless SMOD.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Your really doing my head in with your pointless posts, you are so biased is unbelievable, Mental posts crap around the forum, he called someone a dick head for no reason at all in another topic which i think is out of order and i doubt nothing was done about it, got nothing against Mental but he dose think he has certain rights on here and that he can get away with pretty much anything and guess what.. he can.

I have no problem with you at all but i just think you are a usless SMOD.

I hope you applied for the position :)

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I dont call people dickheads for no reason, that ThreeHeroes guy is an attention seeker, kept posting threads relating to mir saying who wants this adn that, then at the end he said he got fed up and was never posting again , the next day he returns, thats my beef plus I'm sure he was the guy reselling free services (google hosted sites) if its not him then I apologise on that part but still, calling someone a dick head isnt the end of the world, stop being girls and just man up. Words are words and this is an internet forum, dont take everything so seriously.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I dont call people dickheads for no reason, that ThreeHeroes guy is an attention seeker, kept posting threads relating to mir saying who wants this adn that, then at the end he said he got fed up and was never posting again , the next day he returns, thats my beef plus I'm sure he was the guy reselling free services (google hosted sites) if its not him then I apologise on that part but still, calling someone a dick head isnt the end of the world, stop being girls and just man up. Words are words and this is an internet forum, dont take everything so seriously.

That was hustler. Now he is a dick head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.