smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
then he is the dick head! ill take back the dick head comment on Three Heroes and replace it with "idiot". Better?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I dont call people dickheads for no reason, that ThreeHeroes guy is an attention seeker, kept posting threads relating to mir saying who wants this adn that, then at the end he said he got fed up and was never posting again , the next day he returns, thats my beef plus I'm sure he was the guy reselling free services (google hosted sites) if its not him then I apologise on that part but still, calling someone a dick head isnt the end of the world, stop being girls and just man up. Words are words and this is an internet forum, dont take everything so seriously.

Your forgetting there are young kids on this forum and that sort of language isnt really needed is it? Until Lomcn make this forum 18+ then stfu and post that sort of crap on ragezone. You never even quoted anyone, you never even gave a reason why he was a d*** head, stop acting the hard man and grow and the fk up.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Your forgetting there are young kids on this forum and that sort of language isnt really needed is it? Until Lomcn make this forum 18+ then stfu and post that sort of crap on ragezone. You never even quoted anyone, you never even gave a reason why he was a d*** head, stop acting the hard man and grow and the fk up.

Sanity, Your saying stop the swearing and you end your post with one.

It was said not long back that we will take an easier approach when it comes to swearing.

Now all this arguing has to stop, Mental, If you want to air your views on someone, Pm them or make a separate thread if it involves the community.

Like this thread states, it is for people to apply for Smod, not to ***** about things being *****ed about elsewhere.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Sanity, Your saying stop the swearing and you end your post with one.

It was said not long back that we will take an easier approach when it comes to swearing.

Now all this arguing has to stop, Mental, If you want to air your views on someone, Pm them or make a separate thread if it involves the community.

Like this thread states, it is for people to apply for Smod, not to ***** about things being *****ed about elsewhere.

Dick head.

See what happens next.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Your mum.

You had 2 choices.
Give me a infraction/Report me if you do not have the permissions.
Post me a warning.

But your feelings got to you and you commented on my mum, great job mate :).

My guess is your thinking if i should give Sanity a infraction, but then i (you) would look bias because you never gave Mental a infraction. NOW you thinking should i give both a infraction? but then you even look worse as you only did it because what i have said.

Good luck :).

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
No, i was thinking. Look at this fool trying to act funny infront of the interweb. What ill do, Instead of infracting or warning you for something petty, I'll just give you a taste of your own medicine and reply with the same attitude you gave me.

Not thinking any of those 2. Just because someones swore at me doesn't mean I HAVE to infract them , Its in what context it was said.

Now Im not gonna come with the "Oh you should know better" because you obviously don't or your doing it to look funny. Either way. Fail.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
No, i was thinking. Look at this fool trying to act funny infront of the interweb. What ill do, Instead of infracting or warning you for something petty, I'll just give you a taste of your own medicine and reply with the same attitude you gave me.

Not thinking any of those 2. Just because someones swore at me doesn't mean I HAVE to infract them , Its in what context it was said.

Now Im not gonna come with the "Oh you should know better" because you obviously don't or your doing it to look funny. Either way. Fail.

Forgot your own rules mate? foul language directed at a member of staff is = 15points? i don't know but i think you should learn the rules pal. The comment i made was a.. test to see what would happen, never expected the mum comment to come out though lol hard man.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
The rules are set as guidelines. And even if it was a SOLID rule, Im sure me being a little lenient isnt gonna harm LOMCN, It may in fact keep it going that bit longer.

Not all mods are the same and we all work differently. But I could follow the rules religiously and warn/infract/lock etc anything that is slightly breaking the rules, But where would that get us?

Use your head Sanity, and stop trying to be smart.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Tbh I agree with remapping the staff. You probably only will need 4 Mods, 3 Super Mods. The moderators at the moment are shambles, I've been popping on now and again and users get blammed for pointless posts yet they do the same. Prehaps the last administrators made the mistakes and now your going to have to pick up the pieces dale.

Try get some moderators what are actually going to treat the role serious and maybe just maybe the lomcn community will not be stuck on around 30 a day and boost up to 50?

Best moderator I seen around was Kaori, she knew how to handle the forum and keep the mir3 section clean.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
It would make more sense if you didn't label the mods with flashy names so everyone knows they are mods, a mods job would be done better if their identity was kept secret. 1/2 of the mir mods get abit of abuse and cry or backlash to the user (which isn't what a mod should do), you are here to control the forum not aggravate the situation.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The rules are set as guidelines. And even if it was a SOLID rule, Im sure me being a little lenient isnt gonna harm LOMCN, It may in fact keep it going that bit longer.

Not all mods are the same and we all work differently. But I could follow the rules religiously and warn/infract/lock etc anything that is slightly breaking the rules, But where would that get us?

Use your head Sanity, and stop trying to be smart.

So i can give you all sorts of abuse and il get away with it?? Woot thanks Prai!

Il leave you be now, football nearly on but i agree you should be a little cooler on the spam on the forum but never abuse towards staff lol.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I can only speak on behalf of myself, and I can honestly say everything I do is unbiased in every way. I do my best to keep a thread going by cleaning it and I don't infract users for the smallest of things.

And I've also had abuse and whatnot since day one, So whats new?

Like I said Sanity, Use your head.

And other staff may warn you for abuse towards staff. But a comment like that Sanity, when you've got that attitude in play. Id rather have a jolly with you and forget about it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sanity not so long ago you were bumming RZ? What happened? lol

Anyway the rules are contextual. Purposely insulting a mod to see the outcome is a whole different context to doing it purely to insult. Get a gripppppp

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
See, this thread has got out of hand. Why not post relevant information, if you don't want too. Take it too Off topic.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Whats relevent information? The thread could of been posted and closed. Everything you need is on the main post.

But this is helping, and is showing other peoples views on moderation and what not. Its valuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.