New Theme

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Do the dick heads who decide to insult the "RAGEZONE" logo.. I'll have you know that one of our mods that was with us for 7 ****ING years died of a brain tumor and the face in the logo was HIS avatar..

you ignorant fools....

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i like this. ill allow its use.

also i like the logo. stop crying.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Do the dick heads who decide to insult the "RAGEZONE" logo.. I'll have you know that one of our mods that was with us for 7 ****ING years died of a brain tumor and the face in the logo was HIS avatar..

you ignorant fools....

We can't read minds...

Don't be so uptight, it's a Mir forum. You know what to expect.

OT:

I do like this theme, I prefer default, but I can get used to this tbh.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
sorry not sure where to post this, but since the new theme i can no longer search, i just get this messege:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
sorry not sure where to post this, but since the new theme i can no longer search, i just get this messege:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Yeh i just tested and get the same.

Ps. I like the new theme.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

you ignorant fools....

don't be so quick to slander someone else's logo then. it might come back and bite you in the arse.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
don't be so quick to slander someone else's logo then. it might come back and bite you in the arse.

Well why would you use an MS PAINT type spray effect on the .co.uk , why not just have LOMCN there on its own? how many other LOMCNs are there, a logo is ment to brand a name not a domain name.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you've ruined it again. change it back plz

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Az I much as I try not to slander you have to stop adding new skins, this is the fourth time now and it's getting a bit tiresome, I can't even find the options for the previous skins now..

You can't please everyone but you can keep the ones who enjoy the current skins happy without having to keep changing the look. It really is beginning to agitate me slightly now =/

/Czeldabolg

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

you ignorant fools....

Sorry i didnt know this no hard feelings, but still its crap looking dont care who it belongs to just my opinion on the logo not its history.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Lovely, now just change the theme to add a HREF on the logo to navigate to the forum homepage & it will be perfect!

Ah you can click "Main" - that will do!

Last edited:

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Lovely, now just change the theme to add a HREF on the logo to navigate to the forum homepage & it will be perfect!

Ah you can click "Main" - that will do!

yeah i'm used to clicking the logo.

looks nice :cool1:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Ditto.

Also just noticed "Comet Chat" bar at the bottom. Please don't say LOMCN is getting a chat room...

EDIT - You added the logo link! Nice one.

Last edited: