New Theme

smoochy boys on tour

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Do the dick heads who decide to insult the "RAGEZONE" logo.. I'll have you know that one of our mods that was with us for 7 ****ING years died of a brain tumor and the face in the logo was HIS avatar..

you ignorant fools....

Are we supposed to care about that? Lol. If I gave a damn about people I've never heard of, I'd sit and read the obituaries with a box of tissues.

As for the skin, quite like it actually, better than the default. *Waits for flood of insults* Ignore the moaners, some people can't cope with change but it's life.

Logo could use some work but isn't that why there's a thread about it in the other section?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
You guys suck, give me back my default skin.

I'm scared of change...

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Can't edit, please merge.

That's a vB4 skin bright spark.

You can still use that skin and the sidebar is a mod. But I like this one at the moment.

Think we'll keep this one for awhile.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
thanks for adding back the multiple choose for the skins but i must say that i am starting to like this new one.. good work azura

I added it back I really dont understand why we just dont give users the choice

PS: Is that the new logo LOMCN is going to use
The reason I ask is I have plans to do something with whatever logo we choose as the main one
My design a logo comp seems to have not worked maybe people can design a logo for this style and I can use that

BH

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Nah BH the logo was just using the standard PSD :)