New ZT 5th

samhag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
I reworked 5th floor of ZT to fit my needs better.
Entrance is in the "room" at the bottom, exit in original place. I have a sub-boss spawn in the center and the original entrance door is now a entrance to a room where a quest npc lives.

Im not an expert mapmaker, this is only my second so if (when) you find any errors dont be surprised :mooned::D

ZT5th.jpg

http://blenderstuff.com/mir2/files/ztmaze.rar

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Only thing I can see is that now you would be able to run to next floor very quickly compared to what you usually was able to. Only down side. As its nice to have maps where you need to run a while with plenty of mobs about.

Nonetheless nice job.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Only thing I can see is that now you would be able to run to next floor very quickly compared to what you usually was able to. Only down side. As its nice to have maps where you need to run a while with plenty of mobs about.

Nonetheless nice job.

I don't see where ya get quicker from, unless ya read his post wrong :P Your starting where SZG used to spawned . so you've still got a big windy run to manage :p. It may not be AS long , but it's still a fur troop :p

Nice map btw.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Sorry yeah I see what you mean. I didn't read it just posted lol.
I see the door in the middle and assumed from there on.

samhag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2008
Thx for comments.

Also, i made it so you cant RT and you have no minimap either (cause its a maze dont want it too easy lol), think it works out quite well. :)