Nostalgia of Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
No , if you look back out the out test code you will how skill really ment to work. like C files a speed is way off from from euro.

I think I just come into the conversation at a bit of a weird time; completely unrelated to your post. The post wasn't aimed at your comment regarding euro and the functionality in Crystal, more just a general observation of mir servers and his approach to staggering of server content.

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
Nice to see a server with a timeline and direction. looks good too! love normal item/stat servers. as above any ETA?!

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
Exactly what i am looking for!!! I cannot wait for this to be released :) <3

lemonfish

When life gives you Lemons ?
Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
This is exacly what i've been waiting for. Cant wait to start playing

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Update!

Bad news:
So this project has turned out to be quite an undertaking and regrettably not one that I can commit to fully complete and manage on my own due to time constraints with family, work and whatnot.

Good News:
I have however joined up with a few other guys and are working on a similar project with essentially the same end goal :joyous:

Reactions: Sanjian

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012
Update!

Bad news:
So this project has turned out to be quite an undertaking and regrettably not one that I can commit to fully complete and manage on my own due to time constraints with family, work and whatnot.

Good News:
I have however joined up with a few other guys and are working on a similar project with essentially the same end goal :joyous:

What is this project called??

lemonfish

Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
Update!

Bad news:

Good News:

So Nostalgia will not be completed?

Jija

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 8, 2019
Since euro most of the mirs I have played have been far too easy and have gone along with players idea about high damage. On my tao with decent SC i had to sfb a PB mob 12 times minimum with red b green poison to solo kill it. Never been on a server that hadnt made it easier since.
Thing is, back then I could log on and know I had 4-6 hours to join a hunt killing thru to a boss which often took a good hour or more. Since euro geek, multi, serviced levelling to 40 and soloing bosses. That's not the euro mir.
Lot of the people who played then older now and dont have the hours to play.
Also Euro had penalties for Pk which could take the player out of circulation for xxx time.

I'd give this a go if you get it started. How you'd discourage the geek it to 40 so I can Pk everyone lower is the interesting part.

lemonfish

Dedicated Member
Oct 11, 2009
Ocean
Its all about finding the balance

10 years of membership - [check]

500 posts - [not check...]
53/500

Attachments

• 94dfadec311a5a579402c4dd71270dbc.jpg
    94dfadec311a5a579402c4dd71270dbc.jpg