Nostalgia of Mir

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
What is the best nostalgia of Mir everyone has?

Whether good times or bad times, hilarious times and funniest moments

Otone

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 3, 2021
Litterally mining. There's no other game like it. Or does a similar thing.
Some say it was boring, I don't think so at all. The isometric viewpoint of the dark caves while watching your back for zombies as you try and find some good grade ore. Good times. Name me another game that has this

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
Litterally mining. There's no other game like it. Or does a similar thing.
Some say it was boring, I don't think so at all. The isometric viewpoint of the dark caves while watching your back for zombies as you try and find some good grade ore. Good times. Name me another game that has this
Minecraft 😉

Reactions: HoliDay and Hakmed

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
For me, messing about in Bichon Province and Prajna Island

Also going on guild hunts and being in oma caves.

I liked Tao Village.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Having to clear zt 7th with a guild to get to kr. Back in the day it was best place to lvl by miles, clearing zt4th to kr on a hunt.

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
Mineral mines was good for the chat. Mining and chasing peers,even pking too

Made MM a creepy place.

Wizards would be die a lot

Rogun1989

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 13, 2018
Recalling people from SZ, luring mobs onto people AFK in PI & Pk Village, Waiting for pets to untame and attack someone in SZ AFK.. running around guards in bichon wall waiting for the person your fighting to accidently hit him.

All of these coward yellow belly methods to gain a reward 😅

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
Recalling people from SZ, luring mobs onto people AFK in PI & Pk Village, Waiting for pets to untame and attack someone in SZ AFK.. running around guards in bichon wall waiting for the person your fighting to accidently hit him.

All of these coward yellow belly methods to gain a reward 😅
I lured on OO1 in PI and he died while afk

Loved tussling with that guy

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
I have quite a few.

Completing the challenge system on war and wiz legitimately
Soloing DD on a wiz legit.
destroying the rest of bdd with my wiz( luck 9 and something like 82mc or 87mc i believe)

Cursing the 1st ever legit luck 7 weapon ( dSword ) i cured it by mis clicking a bene from soloing Battle ground bosses. I had a 1/20 chance to curse lol and it did

The stable and slow pace of Euro, people knew where they stood for months on end, due to no updates or active game masters. on the other hand i also loved the game changing exploits and bugs that happened as i see it as an opportunity haha, sadly i missed the 1st Easter event or i would have horded the para rings. I no it sounds odd but it defiantly spiced up the game doing something slightly wrong sometimes haha.

Watching a level 35 warrior with survival set and DSS soloing a ES. (no TDB) he had to para and thrust it to do enough damage to kill it.

Mid level area and getting rich on a twinked out wiz
Slave cave mirking.
The old game resolution, not being able to see the mob all the time when killing in slave cave on a wizard. no mini maps and bosses being highlighted on the maps made it more difficult.

Oh and Defiantly Jamie being my brother and that made my mir experience completely different hahah.

Sad moments, my legitimate level 34 warrior called Minitour banned for some stupid irregular payment or something.

other memory's away from euro.

P69 really kept me playing mir, early days of buying 0 dura tele rings from gold made from hunting acorn trees.
Refinery PVP.

Mir 2 reunited or was it mir2 forever either way, great fun with Jamie on these bulling the Romains at omaking

Also remember SubZero running around with loads of alts and trying to craft etc, he seemed to always make me wonder what he had in storage as he never really showed to much but defiantly had some crazy rare ****.

@Jamie not sure you should comment here haha

Last edited:

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
There were some who always raged over anything.

Madkez went nuts at things, telling people to get a life when he lost pvp or got paid

Then OO1 the legend was red forever

Hakmed

Banned
Banned
May 10, 2021
I remember spending a lot of time in the desert looking for PKers to rain justice on :)
You could have come to get me in Prajna Island or Mongchon Province

I liked pking in Mineral Mines and spending my time de-redding in Pk Village.