Zircon Not Zircon Mir 3 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
If they are happy to log into an untouched set of files that they know will receive no maintenance (except game breaking ones) and pay money, then that's on them, not you?

I wish people understood this. They'll throw their money at any **** server out there (not saying this is one of them) and them come crying to us after being warned.

Reactions: Breezer

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Having some issues with hosting provider and awaiting a resolution. Hopefully should be up soon.

Reactions: pringle

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
or just remove the cash cow aspect and make hunt gold generate faster removing the need to even spend money.

Later on if you wanna take it more seriously add the option to purchase with $$$

Reactions: Amrod

pringle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2003
or just remove the cash cow aspect and make hunt gold generate faster removing the need to even spend money.

Later on if you wanna take it more seriously add the option to purchase with $$$
ive been playing for a few month and i havent had to buy gold im getting by ok on the hunt gold

pringle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2003
sorry to be a pain fur4r any clue on when its gonna be back up yet?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I asked him a few days ago and he told me he was waiting for his dedi provider to answer his ticket.

Xenoblade

LOMCN Leecher
May 8, 2020
Some people think him can make money without doing anything.
I know a lot of bugs about zircon :p ;
If I become your player, you will cry ....

pringle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2003
still intersted in this server will u let me know if its coming back up or not

Status
Not open for further replies.