now its enough :P

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
after houers of search in this forum and asking many ppl .......i dunno why i cant start my server ....loaded mysticalsever etc. did the guide (i am sure i did this right) than wantet to start oledu client ....only could join mystical ...asked in the forum how about change ....
leduipchanger ...n1 found it and changed it ledu client is closing always then ( there stand open L-b....dll file) cant open this .dll data searched in web for a prog ....how ?

sop this guide i couldnt finish :(

used other clients but nothing worked ... 3in1 prob i have done ...only leduclient

want play offline sercver (ip:127.0.0.1 )

so what i have to do ???

PSD. in nearly every thread somebody say SEARCH .....tooo much stickies too much posts ..... to find here anything is bad :(

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Well, as much as i could understand from your post, you need a ledu client set for your server is that correct?

I think you understud it wrong. To change the ledu client, you first open the ledu client with the IP changer, fill in the neccesary parts and save it then. After that, you open the exe using mirconfig in the bottom where it says exe then there you should put the path leading to the exe you are editing, then where it says dll in the bottom, and after that you should put the path leading to the L-iebao.dll or Liebao.dll, then in the password, type pie if you havent changed it. Tbh. i am going to make a step by step guide wich will stop the posts where people cant set up the ledu client.

Upvote 0

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
in the mystikalserverfiles i got no sel folder or mirconfig.ini thats me wonderng ...tryed so much different clients but never is working....k i understand u often see ur copy&paste posts :P
its nearly allways the same, but readed all and tryed the same u told them but its never worked :(

Upvote 0

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Patan said:
in the mystikalserverfiles i got no sel folder or mirconfig.ini thats me wonderng ...tryed so much different clients but never is working....k i understand u often see ur copy&paste posts :P
its nearly allways the same, but readed all and tryed the same u told them but its never worked :(

if ur've tryed other clients apart from the ledu client and still can't connect then it must be server side, check all ur IP's are correct and that all the paths are correct. Another fought check if u have a firewall mite not be allowing outgoing programs (what Mcfee does with me some times)

DevilsKnight

Upvote 0