NPC Commands + new armours/weapons

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Just a question about npc scripting.
As 1.4,1.9 and 2.3 NPC commands are slightly different, which ones are compatible with the sky files?

And why does no shape work with any new weapons and armours? any ideas?

thanks in advance!

/Not TMO

Jeffking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2008
InHeaven
1)1.9.x version, but you can costumise this ones.
2)
And why does no shape work with any new weapons and armours? any ideas?

...because for weapons dont exist bmps in weapon.wil(or sweapon.wil) and the same for armours in humeffect.wil, ...i make it my own and I have the maximum nr of shapes for this categories. So u must to make ur own, wils files.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Armours is nothing to do with HumEffect. HumEffect is wings. Hum is what you want.
How you mean that they dont work? Mine work fine. I've currently made lots of items using the Sky files and my weapons/armours work totally fine. :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Can i just say you should have the Weapon.wil/wix & Weapon1.wil/wix & Weapon2.wil/wix

Also kill is bang on, its the hum you need for the armours Hum.wil/wix & Hum2.wil/wix

if the new stuff you add dont work in game its nothing to do with the server files its your client is missing the files or you have added them wrong in your DB.

lif

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
Can i just say you should have the Weapon.wil/wix & Weapon1.wil/wix & Weapon2.wil/wix

lif

I had the hum2 weapon2 files but they could not find them in the db i went from number 40 to 1000 before it merged the hum an hum2 /weapon an weapon2 files to get the correct numbers that is what the release is above