NPC statistics - PKs over set period

smoochy boys on tour

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
First of all I know nothing about scripting so sorry for any ignorance.

During SW/DMW wars it's possible to record the kills each player has made, I assume this is through painstakenly looking through the logs, however my idea is:

Would it be possible to implement a statistical NPC that could tell you each active player's PK during a set period (say 12 hours) and refreshes after every cycle?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
First of all I know nothing about scripting so sorry for any ignorance.

During SW/DMW wars it's possible to record the kills each player has made, I assume this is through painstakenly looking through the logs, however my idea is:

Would it be possible to implement a statistical NPC that could tell you each active player's PK during a set period (say 12 hours) and refreshes after every cycle?
There is a thread on this already

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
thats helpful....
Pointing someone to threads that this has already been discussed and questions answered? allthough your attempted sarcasm was to maybe point out that i didnt spend 20 seconds searching the thread and linking it back here, TIP: before you ask a question try searching for threads maybe?

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Geo the next problem is this User made a Server and on the one hand whitout Knowlage and on the other we get again a 100000x exp Server XD
closed in one week...

A good Tip for all the new "Server Maker" the best way is to learn it via Try and Error and serach for some help with the search function here. If we get you scripts or things you don't understand it and use it and come back with the next Question on the same things. It is very crazy to explain the same things 10000000x...

The xTream Team have made a very wonderful Step by step and learning Mir3Scripting Thread in his Forum but you find the information here in this Forum if you use the Search Button.

Edit :: it is so easy to find : http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=44108&highlight=Script

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Tbh I can't find anything to match, prehaps you could direct me Geordiehc?
Sorry i could,t find it eathier, i wern't having a go at you by the way i was just replying to that muppet. Alot of the time it is hard to find a relating post but i was just saying that i ahve seen it talked about somewhere

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Geo the next problem is this User made a Server and on the one hand whitout Knowlage and on the other we get again a 100000x exp Server XD
closed in one week...

A good Tip for all the new "Server Maker" the best way is to learn it via Try and Error and serach for some help with the search function here. If we get you scripts or things you don't understand it and use it and come back with the next Question on the same things. It is very crazy to explain the same things 10000000x...

The xTream Team have made a very wonderful Step by step and learning Mir3Scripting Thread in his Forum but you find the information here in this Forum if you use the Search Button.

Edit :: it is so easy to find : http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=44108&highlight=Script

I didn't say I was making a server, I know I don't possess the skills to create one I was mearly asking if it could be done as an interest to other servers maybe, as I think players would like it.

http://lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=527872#post527872

This makes record of who kills who but i dont know how to make it announce that "Player 1 Killed Player 2" Or keep it as a record in SQL table.

Ty Master, the idea was to record it in an SQL table, quite a lot of skilled scripters on lomcn, maybe someone will manage it.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Zentaur has kill count every dmw/sw war. . Not bang on sometimes say's killed by rotgar(tao's 3rd pet) But normally very accurate.:D

Pk kill counts is a good idea though ;) But only if the players that were killed are named as well.

Last edited:

mapadale

You need to create a SQL DB for the kill count, it has to be refrenced to the char DB also so that information is stored correctly for that player.

Once the DB is created, its then about creating the script for it to anounce ether during or after the amount of kills a player has.

Best person to really speak to about it though, is ether coly or inflikted.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Zentaur has kill count every dmw/sw war. . Not bang on sometimes say's killed by rotgar(tao's 3rd pet) But normally very accurate.:D

Pk kill counts is a good idea though ;) But only if the players that were killed are named as well.

You need a modify LogServer.exe from Lom2. For long time I have made some things for it but not finish atm, no time to test it.
My Version show with a list the Item names and Player names and so one.