NutHouse files

Join Discord

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
ok this is last time i'm explaining this now NutHouse files was givin 2 us
barny the guy that claims he made the files and says we stole um is pissed becoz he addmited he'd cheated in game 2 get items and coz he got hacked and items got took and we refused 2 giv him the items bac he's dossin server
wen he told us the files was his in the begin he was made gm until all ppl on server were complainin bcoz he was doin events for his m8's only so that they was high lvl and all had rares so we took him off gm and restarted every1 which no1 complained about not even barny so basically barny wants it easy for him self and his m8's or he's gonna just keep dossin server
i'm not sure if any1 wanted 2 know wot was goin on but i'm sick of him sayin we stole his files wen theres about 10 ppl on server all helpin wiv the files lots of things r bein changed and new stuff being put in so his files as he says r no longer on this comp we only started this server so that ppl cud av fun and all he's doin is bein a pain in the a**e

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
not to argue blam but its about a mir2 server :P neway shes right barny is being a wanka and im sure hell reply as john/barny with loads of lies just like to say barny they are no longer ur files becoz we have changed a hell of a lot... so p off :P

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
we've never once claimed 2 hav made the files
tbh me and my sis r still learnin so far we don't seem 2 b doin bad
only complaints we're gettin now is wen server is gettin dossed but every1 knows who it is thats doin it

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
lol he saying u stole files AGAIN?

if so he makes me laugh. he first posts saying you stole them. you tlk to him and offer him a GM spot. he then decides its all ok, and you can host server.

Then, when u take him off gm list cos he a **** gm, and restart server...he decides they are stolen files lol.

Get a life barny, stop been immature.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Flame said:
not to argue blam but its about a mir2 server :P neway shes right barny is being a wanka and im sure hell reply as john/barny with loads of lies just like to say barny they are no longer ur files becoz we have changed a hell of a lot... so p off :P
yes but if its about a server then it goes in server chat, use your head.. *sigh*

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
i'd jsut like to add at end off day NO1 can say they are there files and and i no the hosts and they wud never steal the files

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
Well Barny better watch himself. As he will end up losing his Blueyonder Broadband Connection.

DDogg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Manchester
Playa said:
Well Barny better watch himself. As he will end up losing his Blueyonder Broadband Connection.

yep, damn right i advised Nina to phone her or his provider

User1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
get his ip report it to there abuse team and he will get cught off

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
yeah u 2 are right cos its classed as hacking attempts and isps dont like ppl on there services that do that

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
thebigguy, signateure too big, change it please. Also i sense some oncomming flames, dont even think about it ;)

DDogg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Manchester
if u fone his service provider he will get prosecuted and cut off, if u fone urs they will block him.

im quite sure thats wot happens

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
in that case do both...are you sure that you get cut off straight away though, a while ago (when I was a lil script kiddy wannabe hacker) I got a letter in the post from my ISP saying they had reports of me port scanning and if I was to do it again they would cut me off

DDogg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Manchester
Pyraine said:
in that case do both...are you sure that you get cut off straight away though, a while ago (when I was a lil script kiddy wannabe hacker) I got a letter in the post from my ISP saying they had reports of me port scanning and if I was to do it again they would cut me off

well, end of the day u get screwed lol

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
not realli...since u all DoSed..blueyonder came out reset my connect new ip and free time also got the detials of ppl who were pinging my dad said leave it at that cos i started first..plus cat wud loose connection and get suid for running illegal server. booooooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinggggggggggggg