Nuthouse server.. come to ur own conculsions!!

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
ok this server i will admit is well made and wat ever but a certain GM by the name of Heart aka Cat is somthing worth talking about. first of all there is corruption, cat favours her friends, spawns mobs on her MANY husbands, manages to get all of the best items in game when she not even online much then goes and kits her mates up.
besides this point i must raise the issue of her baning streak she some times has. she occasionally gose through this phase were she gose right il ban u u and u cos i thnk you are using mirlander, when this is toally bollox! she provides no evidence and dosent care if she has some or not she just gose trigger happy with the banning and she dont give a **** who or what u are as long as ur not one of her mates.
Next thing is PMT! omg what a cow she is!!!. i thnk that if she gunna suffer from it as badly as she dose tonot log on to her server, when she logs on she stands out side of SZ recall pks ppl, swears violently although kids do play this game also!!!!! but she dosent give a second thought to any body beond her self so im sorry this aint directed to the server as a hole just the GM Heart/ Cat and people who have accepted her corruption and exploited it!
there are more things to be said but ill save them for another day

all of the above information has came to me by numerous people or what i have seen with my own eyes this is 100% genuine no matter what she may say

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
omg all this coz u spat ur dummy out coz ur hubby divorced u and married me
we got told alot of s**t bout u and ignored it to give u a chance and uve dont nowt but av little paddys and leave server then cum bk with ya tail between ya legs actin like nowt as happened
u go on about my many hubbys least mine is all in game

i might av PMT but i dont see wots that gotta do with my server just shows how sad u'll go

say wot u like bout me like u said im not on much so how can i give out items

Anthony

ok i'm Cat's husband atm and as u said she aint been on much and as far as i can remenber ive only seen her in about 2 events and most of my items i hunt them or trade/barrow or got given cuz i did that person a favour..most the time shes online she on her norm chara lvling them so spend more time her them than on gm chara...

LeoCrasher

Cut the flaming or uz will be warned. Oh and Heart, please reduce the height of your signature to fall within the 180 pixel limit.

/Leo

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
admit it cat ur a sl ag, corrupt twofaced and u need to sort ur feking life out

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
nothing wrong with the server the only time when she gives items out are to her sisters babys that are like 5 or 6 to play on and have fun with. so get ya facts right before u act. plus she dont favour her friends she picks on um when she angry so dont know where u getting all that from.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Ok sorry Cat but ive gotta say this.. since u stabbed me in the back ill do it to u..well here goes

First of all cat is corrupt and she knows fine well im a nice guy apart from this 1 time where a person was griefing me so i decided since it was grief play (which wasnt allowed at the time) i wud punish him and put him on a diff map which done no harm at all i was going 2 recall him 5 mins after but then cat gets on ym case on msn saying loads of b/s that he said 2 her ans she believed him and removed my gm neway i said ingame " i might leave not worth the time" plz not the word ~"MIGHT" neway. We argued for a bit and i apolagised and told her the truth and a while after we started arguing again ( i can't remember why) but she decided not to give me GM back and basically told me to fk off .. well im sorry cat but i helped u alot and was still willing 2 linz was fine by the whole thing but u bollicked me without even giving me a chance to say what happened and apolagise well fk it im not nemore

P.S i know she will change the story alot so mightaswell just w8

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
caty, j00 r a biatch, 'nuff sed, and yes i do play your server, and it IS a load of sh!t, ban all the players you corrupt b!tch (she prolly will as well)

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
there you go guys she stood ****ged me off said im lieing and many have agreed with me i rest my case... comments 4 cat...

STOP BEING A ****!
learn how to GM ur server...
stop being so up tight
if ur gunna suffer from PMT like that go doit not in a public server
and learn to listen to ur players

i have nothing else to say on this matter

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
LeoCrasher said:
1. You may only use this place to;
1a. Discuss servers, or anything that happens on them.
1b. To post polite opinions and views on servers/server events.
whoopiedoo

Status
Not open for further replies.