Oblivion Info

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Oblivion Mir2 is back in the works again, and im busy re-doing my drop files etc and ill have it online sometime soon when i get it sorted and find a host, I just wanted to let all my old players etc know what the deal is and whats happening, untill then there is an alternative below, or maybe a new home for the players that like EI

For people that played Oblivion:Mir2 there is now an Oblivion:mir3 server online, im also looking for a few decent GM's for the server, but people who ask wont be picked, im selecting from players by my own choice and observation rather than people who just complain at me. Everyone is welcome.

Watch this thread for more news about Oblivion:Mir2

-- Note. I put this here cos it isnt really and advertisement, or an upcomming server, its just so i can get a response from my old players and this seemed like th best place to post as it was the most relevant forums, bu if im worng move it :P--

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Blaminator said:
What about General Server Chat? Moved

lol never even noticed this forum before :P, im still browsing LOMCN like it was last time i was here.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Sweet ;).

Well if u need an uber gm for the mir2....u know who i am ;) lol

Cant wait!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
im gonna try get the damn thing on today, hoochies comp cant Cut mir3 atm, it needs better ram etc. So ill do mir2 instead.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Yeaaaa :D :D

LOL, dam, char reset? would be cool, but will miss my old char :'(

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Get oblivion bk up ^-^, i loved this server :D

Shame i caused a huge fight :O

Atom remember :P

- Onox

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Well, he can't give us our charactersback if it was deleted, even if you had proof, it would be unfair on other players wouldnt it?

Tripwire

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2003
cool, cant w8 for server to come back up.. i kinda didnt play for the last couple of weeks. but that didnt stop from being the highest lvl for a while, this gonna b fun :p

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
why cant u just give proof, and then get lvl restored, and why is it down atm?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
he knows himself what lvl majority of the people were and so do i + i know mine and a few other peoples kits like skyline, gotrex, taylor, reddragon,maim, its not like we are taking about a server with a count of over 20 people here..

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
that made no sense, r u tryin to say that, the server was of a small group and therefore could be restored?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Wond, it would be unfair on the other players who don't have proof and any players.. if you don't like it don't complain

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
ok Gotrex there on DeathWish account cos they changed my pw n didnt gimme the new 1

nyway, i can see where wond is coming from, we worked hard for ages to get the kits we had, its easy to lvl fair enuf but to lose all that then have to do it all again, well i can see y he is stickin wiv Euro

but i might as well play a bit, got nowt else to do so ull see me on there

nyway y is it down?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
prolly cos of all the sad ppl moaning about there lvl ect.

Thing is, the DB was lost, there fore all lvls gone. we cant restore them as it wouldnt be fair.

Stop moaning, if you dont wanna play, cos u lost ur lvls ect, dont.

I lost a hell of alot, as i was prolly best kitted out player, but u gotta live with it :P