Oblivion - Need Host

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Oblivion - Need Host for the relaunching of Oblivion, all levels, items etc are still there, as are your characters, date of launch depends on the host.

We will be bringing in even more items, updates, and running an even better server as we know have a team of people to run the server for us.

Me and hoochie will still be around, but we're taking a backseat this time, and leaving the running to the team.

Please post ur comp specs, what you can do as a host, times etc u can host (prefer 24/7 but not neccesary) and any other relevant things.

Thank you people, Atomicide!

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Yay obliv's comming back i just hope u can find a host hehe :D

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
its M*******e Files as far as im aware

bloked it cos of certain ppl

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Oo oblivion may be comin bk. sweet, my only suggestion is bring it back to before u wiped all lvl 15 and below.........i get my wealth bk that way :rolleyes:

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
lol i was about to say u could of hacked showing ur code :P

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
well its not upcoming as it already is done....just need a host since there is no forums asking for a host Auron said post in mir2 chat. so you should put it back shoulndt you?? :P

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
It may have already been up but its not up atm so its a server thats Upcomming - Anything about servers that are Upcomming go in Upcomming Servers.

From Shinoda's Rules
"[2] Feel free to request Team members and discuss server points etc., however dont spam."

Edit: Asked admin and they said that its meant to be in here.

/Miles