Official chinese mirII

Join Discord

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Where is this in development? Are their files much more advanced than the european ones, I'm kinda curious since I rarely see anything much in terms of official graphics and stuff being posted.

I guess the developers have moved onto newer games...?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
You do know there is four mir2's dont you ?

Mir is a dead game now adays and the developers have moved on unlike the private servers who love mir.

The snda group have not done much over the years just like euro really, the odd patch here and there, anyways the best server files on lomcn are here http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=59178

I would be useing them myself but ive spent a year on my hero server plus have a few mates who play it all the time so would be a shame not to finish it.

lif

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
You do know there is four mir2's dont you ?

Mir is a dead game now adays and the developers have moved on unlike the private servers who love mir.

The snda group have not done much over the years just like euro really, the odd patch here and there, anyways the best server files on lomcn are here http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=59178

I would be useing them myself but ive spent a year on my hero server plus have a few mates who play it all the time so would be a shame not to finish it.

lif

Let's face it your server's about as likely to ever surface as Milo's and numerous others are.

/hometruth

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
its all about World of mir2 or whatever the name they have taken mir to the next lvl ;P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Let's face it your server's about as likely to ever surface as Milo's and numerous others are.

/hometruth

Lol i hate the fact that i have to agree with you, it's a shame that these types of servers just disappear into the dark. But hey, at least were never disappointed seeing as this seems to be a common occurance lol

I know you want it to be perfect lifco, but it never will be, nothings ever perfect and if your mates are able to play i don't see why the rest of us aren't able to aswell

Oh and you've also had that 'Coming Soon' in your signature for a long time, most people would class soon as 1 month, 2 at the very most lol, not 12 :P

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
What can i say things take time

its not posted under coming soon for a reson, if you ever so my post in the first place it said the server was made for my son + mates but later i thought i mite as well let others play

to be honest i mite never give out the ip of slheros, will have to see how things pan out

lif

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

its not posted under coming soon for a reson, if you ever so my post in the first place it said the server was made for my son + mates but later i thought i mite as well let others play

to be honest i mite never give out the ip of slheros, will have to see how things pan out

lif

It says 'Coming Soon' in your signature lol, tbh you really shouldn't even mention it if you don't have any real intention on letting us play.

Which tbh i think you should let us :D

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

lif

Ah, so you agree.

IMHO "people like you" are afraid to let it go live for the fear of it failing. It's just a bit obvious now but as Sonic said it's the going trend atm so hey-ho.

/not gotrex

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

lif

I think you should advertise it, since we're hearing so many good things about it, or is it myth.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
If it was 100% done then yes, but its not the client exe is only about 80% english

and the npcs / quests are around 60% done.

if iam lucky i get a the odd hour here and there and sometimes when i do have time i end up doing something elce.

You see when i started this project all was cool and had loads of time but now with a new baby time just goes and thats not to say with work etc as well

its no myth about the server but you have to remember everything was 100% chinese when i get the files

lif

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Have you asked if people mind the 20% chinese client? lol

Cause i certainly don't, and as for the quests...who even does them anyway? Also if i can manage to work my way round a chinese server (ALL NPCs are chinese) then i'm sure everyone here can work around the 40% of NPCs thats on here.

Like for example, how well are your friends playing the server with it translated that much? They can't be having THAT much trouble if they still go on it.

I don't mean to be pushy, but i actually want one of these decent servers to surface believe it or not lol, i bet if you asked, a lot of people wouldn't mind the small bit of untranslated files you have left (Besides you can still work on them whilst we play)

Anyway, thats enough talk about it lol, since this isn't about SLHeroes :P