Official Korean Mir 2 quest

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Official Korean Mir 2 quest
Does anyone know the target mob for the lvl 56 150,000,000 exp daily quest ?
Quite ironic question considering my recent reply to a crystal question about translating NPCs !

bogusnerd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2014
hello!
how did you manage to get onto official mir2? is there a guide you could point me to please?
cheers:D

bogusnerd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2014
Mir2db.com is a pretty useful site for Korean M2.
It won't help you get on though.
hello mate thanks for reply.i should have been more detailed in what i meant to ask you. i am trying to get onto official mir3 Korea,however when i visit the website clicking on links mainly gets me a 403 forbidden msg or a msg form website saying i need to login {chicken/egg scenario } so i cant access the client or set up an account[again an action that requires some sort of id peculiar to Korea if i remember} an i can imagine its the same for mir2 Korean server as well-so after all that typed waffle that's what i should have asked you

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
hello mate thanks for reply.i should have been more detailed in what i meant to ask you. i am trying to get onto official mir3 Korea,however when i visit the website clicking on links mainly gets me a 403 forbidden msg or a msg form website saying i need to login {chicken/egg scenario } so i cant access the client or set up an account[again an action that requires some sort of id peculiar to Korea if i remember} an i can imagine its the same for mir2 Korean server as well-so after all that typed waffle that's what i should have asked you

By the sounds of what you’ve said, it looks like you’ll need to download a VPN as the website is probably Geo-blocking you

Reactions: bogusnerd

bogusnerd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2014
aye that was my first thought tbh i am sorting that at some point soon however its that id number that's part of the setup that foxes me most{as i keep getting 403s i dont even know if its still relevant hence my queries to Ardbeg

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
You need to get someone in that neck of the woods to create the account for you.
They do use a Korean social security number as part of the process.

Reactions: bogusnerd

bogusnerd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2014
hey!
thanks for reply,i have gotten the client now and its done patching but it looks like it needs further dependencies or something.so working on that.
yes the social security number is an issue i have to deal with{not sure how tbh=start lurking outside Korean restaurants in London maybe:p} howhas your experience been on Korean mir2/3? do you have any youtube videos or anything?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
hey!
thanks for reply,i have gotten the client now and its done patching but it looks like it needs further dependencies or something.so working on that.
yes the social security number is an issue i have to deal with{not sure how tbh=start lurking outside Korean restaurants in London maybe:p} howhas your experience been on Korean mir2/3? do you have any youtube videos or anything?

Got a download?

bogusnerd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2014
yes mate i have the official client and its patched but still not working as yet-dependencies probably.its on mirfiles.com

bogusnerd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2014
yeah went through that as well still d/l and checking stuff out
getting nowhere i d/l the slimdx.dll and copied into my system now non of my other mir3 work >.<
not sure of the other files from mirfiles now :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Jev

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Well if anyone on LOMCN wanna play official Korean Mir2 or Mir3
An account is not a problem I can help to get you one (Basically I have to buy from a Chinese site like around $6 for today's price)
Another thing is you need to keep this account active by logon on to the game at least once in 3 months' time.
Cheers!

Reactions: zisang1126